Weekend Plans

mashednlovingit

First time out in a long while.

Fri - nout
Sat - Wet the babies head! Bar crawl round Manchester then Tenaglia and Francois K at the Albert Hall
Sun - crawl into a hole

You up to?

Tonight - put toddler to bed. Walk 13 week old around the block once the missus has fed him. If he sleeps, then we can finish watching 'The Hijacking' that we started last night.

Tomorrow - watch toddler destroy house from 5.30am until soft play opens at 9.30am. Soft play fun until 11.30am. Family lunch and maybe park after. Saturday night - film watching again.

Sunday - repeat Saturday's toddler wrestling but hope to watch charity shield game. May be a terrible father and go to the pub for it, sticking a film on the Ipad for the toddler....

Rock and roll!:lol:

Tonight - put toddler to bed. Walk 13 week old around the block once the missus has fed him. If he sleeps, then we can finish watching 'The Hijacking' that we started last night.

Tomorrow - watch toddler destroy house from 5.30am until soft play opens at 9.30am. Soft play fun until 11.30am. Family lunch and maybe park after. Saturday night - film watching again.

Sunday - repeat Saturday's toddler wrestling but hope to watch charity shield game. May be a terrible father and go to the pub for it, sticking a film on the Ipad for the toddler....

Rock and roll!:lol:

So this is what I have to look forward to. Mine is only a month old and we have a 5 year old in the house as well.

So this is what I have to look forward to. Mine is only a month old and we have a 5 year old in the house as well.

:lol:

Congratulations!

I am actually looking forward to it, to be fair, so don't let me put you off. Soft play is ace - my toddler is 2.5 but big and strong so he's already on the big kids area. I really enjoy chasing him up and down it - it's like being on Gladiators!

Tonight - gym after work then out for a mate's birthday.

Tomorrow - shopping, packing, out for a meal in the evening.

Sunday - working overtime

Monday - Ibiza for 10 nights, with a trip out to Amsterdam for 24 hours on Thursday for the football :cool:

tonight - bit of life & death at dc10 I think
tomorrow - bit of creamfields ibiza
sunday - bit of R1 hopefully and then a bit of solomun probably
monday - maybe a bit of dc10 depending on settimes and then dixon and sven at cocoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

bank holiday here and Agents Of Time are playing im my local. Worth seeing? never heard them myself.

bank holiday here and Agents Of Time are playing im my local. Worth seeing? never heard them myself.

yeah go for it. no fan of their appearance in those black hoodies, but their music is good. somewhere in the tale of us / mind against corner.

Back