Weekend plans

mashednlovingit

What's happening?

I'm off to see Josh Wink at Joshua Brooks in Manchester for the Content closing party. Rest of the weekend is written off aside from UFC early Sunday morning.

Big weekend lined up for me.

Tonight - hit the pub with mates, then the opening of a new gastropub called Povod Est, then the closing of Kisa Bar, then to nightclub Gipsy for Cassy and System of Survival

Saturday - A friend's wedding, then probably over to Crisis Genre for some live music and cheap drinks

Sunday - Will likely bike over to the park for a music festival with CocoRosie headlining, then back to Gipsy in the evening for Techno Sundays with Loco Dice and Guti

8)

Well, I'd of loved to have gone to Global with Phil, but £300+ for a single weekend isn't within my budget anymore. Think I've got that for all of August

So

Friday - Dinner with friends, probably go out after
Saturday - Harbour festival, maybe go out with friends after. VisionQuest are on at Motion so may check that out.
Sunday - F1 and recover.

Thats one hell of a weekend Morbs...8) We`re going camping on a cliff 30mins from home...

Revising all weekend. Mate's BBQ later cancelled. Missus and The Muckley off to vist her mum, so I have a clear day to study.

Yesterday went to the races at Chepstow.............so today is a write off due to my hangover!
Tomorrow - cracking on with some uni work and off to the parents for lunch

Yesterday - work then most of the afternoon on the M25. Finally to Hertfordshire to meet friends, BBQ and cider.

Today - off up to Manchester for my friend's new night - The Underground & Friends w/ Jozif & Him_Self_Her at Gorilla. Should be a good one, meeting loads of people I haven't seen in ages.

Sunday - Write off

Thats one hell of a weekend Morbs...8) We`re going camping on a cliff 30mins from home...
Ha ha. Would have been if everything worked out as planned!!
Girl I was with didn't get past the Gipsy doorman on Friday, so I missed Cassy :(
And I am so unbelievably wrecked after a 16-hour drinking session on Sat. that there's no way I'm making it out tonight!

I didn't drink yesterday as I had to drive back home late last night, but I'm sure I'm still hung over from Saturday!

Really good weekend though and my mate's new night in Manchester was a huge success. Was queuing round the block when we got there at 23:15 having opened at 23:00, was already busy inside for my friend Paul's set. He played the first hour before Him_Self_Her then Josif who were spot on, and it was still rammed at 4am when it closed. Gorilla seems like a decent new club for Manchester, just VERY hot. A really sweaty party but good fun. Keep an eye out for The Undergrund events in Manchester!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back