Weekend plans

mashednlovingit

Bit late but let's be having ya...8)

Finish work at 5 then I'm off till mid-July. Fly to Amsterdam tomorrow then it's Awakenings on Sat. Been building this bad boy up for some time. DJ Rush closing the festival. YES :eek:

Nice one.

Friday - I will be skipping out of work early tomorrow to see some of the Rugby Sevens World Cup, which is in Moscow this weekend. Then I will go to see New Order in concert 8)

Saturday - More rugby if I get up in time, then a friend's baby shower, then get down to the grounds of the All-Russia Exhibition Center for the Park Live music festival. Justice, local favorites Mummy Troll and The Killers on the bill. Energy levels permitting, heading to Arma17 later on for their season-closing party with Ricardo Villalobos, Zip, et. al.

Sumday - More rugby if I get up in time. Then back to Park Live around 5 for Crystal Castles, Paramore, local hero Zemfira and Trentemoller live.

8)

Finish work tomorrow for 2 weeks!! Yay!! Bottle of wine to celebrate I think!!

Saturday - Ikea (oh so very rock n roll)
Sunday - Holiday shopping for Ibiza & lunch with the parents to bid them farewell for a couple of weeks!

Ibiza Tuesday :D

Few in the pub tomorrow. Saturday I'm getting the train to London with this girl I'm working on, doing all the sightseeing stuff then a night out. Maybe Defected at Ministry or just go round the bars in Shoreditch and end up in Dukes. Sunday more sightseeing or shopping then home.

Back