Weekend Plans...

Buckley

Early, I know but.....

Friday - Stones Roses at Finsbury Park

Saturday - Ibiza for two weeks.

That is all

:D

buckley in ibiza family holiday shocker! :eek: ;)

as for myself, very busy weekend ahead!
tonight - ushuaïa tower first event (be crazy opening) followed by ibiza rocks opening followed by a bit of guy gerber at wisdom of the glove
thursday - loco dice opening at ushuaïa at some point
friday - es vivé first and then privilege opening
saturday - a birthday party, followed by a bit of underground and then amnesia late night/early morning
sunday - we love opening
monday - cocoon opening
tuesday - ...

Friday - record some mixes during the day and pack

saturday - ibiza

sunday - BBQ - WeLove opening party...

Friday - pub garden session
Saturday - gym, BBQ
Sunday - gym, BBQ

Ask again next week and I'll be more excited 8)

Friday - beer garden session with work
Saturday - Nurse a sore head in my garden
Sunday - Long run & lunch at the parents

If the strange yellow ball in the sky over Ireland is there for the rest of the week.. I will be here..:)

work my normal shift (6am - 2pm) thursday, friday saturday... lie in the sun after i finish each day...
sunday will be more lying in the sun hopefully and preparing for a week in Barcelona on Wednesday for Sonar!!!!! :D

Nostrum I hate you!! :lol:
Got Friday off 8) I can do the garden front and back, hedges and start digging so I can bury the kids trampoline to make a walk on one. Then off to Brum get messy and have my first proper techno outing since December at house of god.
Sat, drive back and recover. Sunday will be spent in the sun and go gym.
Quite boring compared to all the lucky people off to Ibiza this week.

Haven't done this in a while.

Friday - Busy night planned. Krysha Mira rooftop pre-party, Buddha Bar Moscow opening party, Troyka Multispace for Seth Troxler, then Arma17 later on for Magda
Saturday - Likely a bike ride in the afternoon, some time in the park and live music bar in the evening
Sunday - Rest, relax, maybe another bike ride. Maybe head down to Gipsy for their Techno Gipsy Sundays with Thomas Mueller, Kiki, et.al.

To be honest, I might have to come home from Ibiza for a large part of the two weeks depending on meetings etc, plus I have 2 2 hour exams on Friday and a lot of work to do on Saturday before the airport.

If I'm out the 2 weeks, I'll be doing 6-7 hrs work per day

To be honest, I might have to come home from Ibiza for a large part of the two weeks depending on meetings etc, plus I have 2 2 hour exams on Friday and a lot of work to do on Saturday before the airport.

That sounds like something David Cameron might have said (barring the exams !) ... will you be floating around the Hippy Market at Punta Arabi too ?

Regardless, have a great time out there mucka (can think of worse places to be working:p)
Safe
P

That sounds like something David Cameron might have said (barring the exams !) ... will you be floating around the Hippy Market at Punta Arabi too ?

Quite possibly! That said, I've just had the first emergency call out for my new lorry, that will hopefully keep it busy 24 hours a day from now until I get back, so I might be slightly less busy.

Back