Weekend Plans

Ikoda

Been awhile since I've been on properly, had a lot of stuff going on in life.

What are your weekend plans then folks? Up to anything interesting?

Friday - Off The Rails for John O'Callaghan, Bryan Kearney and Ummet Ozcan. Should be a good night.

Saturday - Recover

Sunday - Grab my mates 1210s for some practice before my first ever vinyl gig in two weeks.

Very excited about this weekend. First trip back to England after 6 weeks working in bonnie Scotland.

Earlier - early start, drove to Aberdeen, flight to London. Sat amongst a hen do which was a laugh. Had a couple of ciders for breakfast.

Now - on a train between Gatwick and London Bridge. Final destination Norwich. Night out in Norwich tonight.

Saturday - 12:30 train to Liverpool Street. Pub in time for an afternoon watching football. Probably go to the Sports Cafe at Charing Cross. Then off to Bugged Out at XOYO. The 2 Bears and Cajmere. Meeting the Ibiza crowd so it's guaranteed to be a good one.

Sunday - sit in a pub and watch football. Try to recover. Back to Gatwick for an evening flight back to Aberdeen.

Monday - day off & detox. Eat fruit, drink water, and watch DVDs all day.

I'm in the middle of a four day weekend.

Yesterday: Spent the day tidying up and finishing building my gym in the garage.
Today: Sweeeet FA.
Saturday: Standard trip to the bookies then off to Wigan for the Liverpool game. In with the home fans :twisted:.
Sunday: Half marathon run

had a mix for first time in ages yesturday which was fun then met some mates in town and had probably a few too many.
not working today so only just getting up now!
got my gf's sisters birthday in some s****y cocktail bar which im not really looking forward to tonight.
no plans saturday , depends how tonight goes. will probably end up cooking something elaborate.

Tonight I'm going to a big art exhibit opening, then meeting up with a friend for a bit, then meeting up with some other people for drinks and then going to club Pravda to see Hernan Cattaneo 8)

Saturday - Big shop for Sunday, watch football, and then attend my friends' engagement party and maybe another couple's joint birthday party.

Sunday - Taco Night at mine! 12 people coming at last count.

Want to go to VIVa Warriors so bad tomorrow night it hurts! Alas, I fear it won't happen :(

Other option/s include going to Pompey to visit an old friend as surprise for his b'day, or going out in my home town which really doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, but i know i will still do it if options 1 & 2 fall by the wayside.

1300 miles, several hundred quid, loads of rum, laughs, old friends, very little sleep, and a mad dash across London to make my flight home. Top weekend.

went to see dixon @ sub club last night.

fantastic night.

one of my best nights in the sub club.

only had 1 blueberry & 1 cranberry red bull as well:)

downside today, just as i was leaving to head into town last night, boiler cut out..was bloody freezing when i came back this morning at 5am, british gas came out at 10 to fix the problem...just beginning to get a bit warm now!

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend has consisted of tramadol, Valium, Diclofenac, paracetamol and coffee. Sciatica has cut me down to immobility. Can't lift my boy up, help the missus around the house or do anything useful at all.

Crap weekend - I was reduced to watching some of Hearts vs Hibs at one point!

Only high point was a good friend's first visit to meet Tommy on Friday night.

Ouch. Hope you feel better soon, mate.

I was in Bucharest for a long weekend Thurs-Sat.
Walked around the old city, watched a disappointing game of Europa League football, ate some pretty decent food, consumed copious amounts of beer in several of their abundant pubs, and went to a club called Kristal to see Pan Pot spin on Saturday night. All in all a good weekend but not a city I'd rank high on my list for a return.

Back home early Sunday. Had brunch with a couple of the guys, went to see the musical Stomp, and watched a great FA Cup match.

My weekend has consisted of tramadol, Valium, Diclofenac, paracetamol and coffee. Sciatica has cut me down to immobility. Can't lift my boy up, help the missus around the house or do anything useful at all.

Crap weekend - I was reduced to watching some of Hearts vs Hibs at one point!

Only high point was a good friend's first visit to meet Tommy on Friday night.

Sorry to hear that, sciatica is really painful and debilitating. Not sure if this will help you, but I was immobilised with sciatica during the fifth month of my second pregnancy and had to try alternative treatments. I was living in London at the time and saw an osteopath at the Hale Clinic who "saved my life" ! He has retired now sadly but I'm sure there are other good ones there. Basically, I was carried in by my man unable to move and walked out an hour later pretty much pain free. I had no problems with it throughout the rest of the pregnancy. If I hadn't actually been the patient, I wouldn't have believed it. Worth a try... Now if ever I get any sciatic pain, I go straight to my osteopath asap. Good luck and get well soon.

Back