Weekend Plans

Johnny Vodka

Mine starts at lunch time - half day! :D

Off to see Spiritualized tonight. Never seen them before, so looking forward to it!

Tomorrow night, pub quiz with peeps from work & probably further drinking.

DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD:!:

I saw Spiritualized a couple of years back. Not bad, although they were a lot different than the shoegazer genre I thought I remembered them belonging to.

Friday - Random bar hopping most likely

Saturday - Watch football, then throw the biggest party I've organized since university (a combo birthday/Kilimanjaro victory shindig)

Sunday - Recover.

Spiritualized's style varies a bit, though they were at their best back in the 90s (Spiritualized Electric Mainline & Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space FTW!). Their last album was bluesy and less expansive. This tour's meant to coincide with the new album, but I think it's another month or so before it's out:!: I hear Jason Pierce is a bit contrary, so will most likely play lots of new songs that no-one knows rather than the 'hits'. :lol:

Tomorrow night, pub quiz with peeps from work & probably further drinking.

If you are singing again, could you get a colleague to video the action for fb?:D Enjoy...

Fri: Run 10k

Sat: Run 10k

Sun: Run 16k

This running lark is far more addictive than smack, crack or any other substance you care to mention...:lol::lol:

Family are up. So lots of Pubs and walking. :)

Starting to hit Ibiza Overtime mode now, especially as my holiday dates are changing.

Spiritualized were good, played for maybe 2 hours (we got caught out by an earlier start time than usual for the venue and missed the beginning) with songs taken from at least four of their albums. Encore was Electricity and the ~15 minute Cop Shoot Cop. :D Only complaint was how flippin uncomfortably loud it got during the 'breakdown' moments, often accompanied by strobe lighting just to overload your senses further. I actually feel kinda shell shocked today. :spank:

If you are singing again, could you get a colleague to video the action for fb?:D Enjoy...

Fri: Run 10k

Sat: Run 10k

Sun: Run 16k

This running lark is far more addictive than smack, crack or any other substance you care to mention...:lol::lol:

Good work rate! :lol: Definately got the bug!

I did my first ever sub 1h 20m 10 miler last night. And the first run in shorts this year, bloody hate those winter running tights!:evil:

Middle-age is here.:lol:

Tonight - local dinner with friends

Tomorrow - bathroom and tile shopping before a night in playing with the Ipad I won yesterday

Sunday - over 35s semi-final

Back