Weekend Plans

Buckley

None?

Me: Missus' choice of DVD or cinema tonight

Sat: 11am meet in a Twickenham boozer for all dayer followed by the rugby and then off to meet mates after

Sun: Recover

Tonight - Frost/Nixon dvd and looking after my hungover missus.

Saturday - back to Blackpool for Brighton at home. Then back to Manchester for
Billy Nasty at Sound Control. Banging techno all night :twisted:

Sunday - writen off

Tonight - an audience with Joan Collins. :lol:
Sat - loafing around, gym, music practice, housewarming in eve
Sun - David Mancuso plays the Loft - all day. 8)

None?

Me: Missus' choice of DVD or cinema tonight

Sat: 11am meet in a Twickenham boozer for all dayer followed by the rugby and then off to meet mates after

Sun: Recover

which boozer do you normally go to? Royal Oak is the only nice one round there as they've done it up , used to be The Tup. If its rugby that means im gona have a nightmare getting into work :(

Tonight: Overtime, Gym, Bed.

Tomorrow: Drive down to Birmingham, then go to Godskitchen @ Air (Markus Schulz and Ferry Corsten are on B2B and as Individuals all night).

Sunday: Recover, sleep, come back to Leeds, and maybe go to the gym

which boozer do you normally go to? Royal Oak is the only nice one round there as they've done it up , used to be The Tup. If its rugby that means im gona have a nightmare getting into work :(

It's Ireland v England on St Patrick's Day Marc, so I reckon you could have some travel problems.

First time I've been - supplier taking myself and the MD on the lash and then the rugby. As I have Irish parents but was born here I shall be victorious whatever the result!:lol:

Sat: a certain match is on at 12.30 which I am not looking forward to - however I do fancy Everton to win as its at home, also meeting a mate for drinks in the afternoon then depending on score - will decide whether going out with Mr PL is a good idea or not!

Sun: Mothers Day - that is all...... taking the parents to their golf club for lunch - hopefully back by 3pm (designated driver) cant be doing with drunken pensioners all day :spank: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most importantly, the weekend starts with a STEAK, albeit one cooked at home. Looking forward to eating time ~6pm. :D

Back