Weekend Plans

undecided as yet.

missus is away on a hen do (for the same wedding that i am going to berlin on the stag do next weekend), so may go out for a few pints tonight or may stay in and save the pennies (still job searching)

tomorrow am at the everton game and then probably staying out afterwards.

sunday - football all day. 2 ace looking matches...i fancy a north london double!

Quiet one for me too this weekend. The big weekends kick in again bext week so saving some pennies for that.

Quiet one for me too this weekend. The big weekends kick in again bext week so saving some pennies for that.

You doing DS?

Off to Bristol for the weekend myself, spend the last of my money... and am already in desperate need for payday!

working tomorrow 0315 :( then gym on way home and parents at night with the kids.
Sunday working from 1215 even more :( hate working weekends but there's no work on in the week at the minute so the enhaced weekend rates should keep the bills paid for now. Been offered a full time job that will allow me to stay at college but it doesnt start for 2-3 weeks then when I start I can start to save for Ibiza X 2 this year. Also told the mrs if she really wants to treat me then space closing would be a great birthday present :lol:

Graveyard shifts all w/end with an ipod loaded with the Pulse Podcast back catalogue for company! - easy $$$ !!

fixing my shed roof tomorrow, then getting my stuff together for a flight to Ibiza on Thursday...oh yes, and drinking a lot of booze!

Oddly, next weekend I will be sitting on a beach having lunch and preparing for a flight to London....oh yes, and drinking a lot of booze!

You doing DS?

Off to Bristol for the weekend myself, spend the last of my money... and am already in desperate need for payday!

I am indeed....hopefully be there until the end, then train to Liverpool not too long after ready for the big game against United :D

need to say sorry, having read my last post it seemed a bit smug and it wasn't meant to be, just looking forward to getting back there, that's all.

I am indeed....hopefully be there until the end, then train to Liverpool not too long after ready for the big game against United :D

Fancy a drink then instead? Haha. DS is going to be awesome.

Plans just changed drastically. Timing belt snapped while driving at 70 on the motorway. Car could be a write off... :cry:

need to say sorry, having read my last post it seemed a bit smug and it wasn't meant to be, just looking forward to getting back there, that's all.

b*llox to that! You have every right to be and feel smug, would love to be visiting the island this winter, not that it did read as you being smug anyway!!

Have a gr8 trip..

Back