Weekend Plans

Ikoda

So, here goes.

Tonight: Off down to that there London. Catching up with my flatmate tonight.

Tomorrow: Nothing during the day, may head to Camden, tempted to buy a Sisha (any advice on this?), then catching up with uni mates in Canary Wharf friday evening.

Saturday: Catching up with a mate from essex, then off to a fireworks party. No plans late evening yet...

Sunday: No plans during the day as it stands. Head back in the evening.

Fri: Village bonfire with music from Jason, local dj :D

Sat: Friends round for small bonfire & firework party, usually get into bother for letting off for fireworks that are too loud:p

Sun: Work.

Tonight: Off down to that there London. Catching up with my flatmate tonight.

Are you on the mailing list for eastcoast.co.uk? We have had some great bargains from Leeds > London if you buy a few weeks in advance.

Fri: Village bonfire with music from Jason, local dj :D

Sat: Friends round for small bonfire & firework party, usually get into bother for letting off for fireworks that are too loud:p

Sun: Work.

Are you on the mailing list for eastcoast.co.uk? We have had some great bargains from Leeds > London if you buy a few weeks in advance.

Yup.
And I have my 16-25 rail card to boot. Just wished it lasted longer!

Friday - appointment with loft conversion bloke

Saturday - housey stuff followed by watching Arsenal, as I'm injured and can't play (for my team wiseguys, not the Gunners).

Saturday night - either 90s themed birthday party for a mate or fireworks show. I fancy the booze-up and have 'Altern8' style dustsuits from work just incase, but the missus wants a quiet one (with fireworks:lol:)

Friday Beers and Curry with the X man

Saturday: Dinner with my Brother and his lady

Sunday: try to buy suncream for my holiday next week!

First weekend at home for months so quiet one :)

Friday - riotous take away/catch up nite with my mate Melv who I've not seen in ages! Will be fun!
Sat - big chill and fireworks & local bonfire whilst wearing Lots of woolies Coz it's gonna be freezing
Sun - nice walk along the river, Sunday dinner, mulled wine and seeing friends :)

Hope you all have a gorgeous weekend xx

Friday: A friends b/day meals & drinks in the evening

Sat: Early morning surf followed by a very relaxed saturday arvo

Sun: Surf (conditions pending) - rest of the day is open but Tv sports will probably dominate.

Errr well my weekend plans have dramatically changed due to some twat slamming into the back of my car yesterday :spank:

Was meant to meeting up with loads of peoples tonight and tomoz...esp as 2 lads i know off of tool academy are out in maidstone tomoz :lol:

Whiplash and fear of driving in wet conditions has left me home bound - rubbish !!
But hey ho,no one was seriously hurt so i willbe backfrom this crippling time before long :D

Hope everyone has a good one 8)

What the heck is 'Tool academy'? I ask coz I can think of various usages of the word 'tool'. :lol:

I'm having a quiet weekend. Hoping a new X-box game will have arrived, a bit of cooking (beef and ale pie :D) and another session on the weights.

Bank holiday today so I started last night 8)

Saw "You Instead" at the New British Film Festival and briefly met the star, Luke Treadaway.
(also saw "Attack the Block" at the festival opening on Wednesday night)

Film was followed by the beginning of what will eventually become a 4-day drinking marathon.

To be continued...

Hope you got them to take 100% responsibility?

It was a bit of a pile up,he kinda cant deny it...there was a copper on the other side of the road when it happened which probs worked in my favour somewhat...i was the car blocking a main road from one town to the other but they wouldnt allow me to move from my car :spank:

The police did allthe hard work on my behalf and his insurers are sorting it for me, so all will hopefully get sorted, albeit very inconvenient :rolleyes:

What the heck is 'Tool academy'? I ask coz I can think of various usages of the word 'tool'. :lol:

I'm having a quiet weekend. Hoping a new X-box game will have arrived, a bit of cooking (beef and ale pie :D) and another session on the weights.

Google it,it is f**kin funny and the shocking thing is i know Debt Tool and Naked Tool :lol:

Friday Beers and Curry with the X man

who.. Dan?
Where are the ladies for the night?

Back a few years ago you'd end up in some night club, doubt that will happen now.

I'm going to the west country this weekend to stay at a mate of mines

Went out to see some live music on Friday. Got home 3ish.

Severely smashed my toe at home on Saturday. Really thought I'd broken it for a while. Could barely walk. Ended up staying home and watching football in afternoon and an Avengers movie marathon (Thor and Captain America) in the evening.

Went to visit some Italian friends yesterday afternoon and stayed for dinner. Caught up on a bit of TV at night.

Pretty tame!

Back