Weekend Plans

agentundercover

How long how long pray since one of these?

I'm off to see the Jovi in the London on Friday. Keeping the wife happy in advance of the jaunt to ibiza.

Then watch the game in the london village somwhere.

I'm off to see the Jovi in the London on Friday. Keeping the wife happy in advance of the jaunt to ibiza.

Careful of the weather - I have heard he's slippery when wet!!
(off to get coat..........)

Its our 13th (Unlucky for some :lol: but not for me!) wedding anniversay on Sat so no doubt something suitably romantic (which will also involve some football matches I hear may be on TV?) :)

Other than that - keeping fit and healthy in the run up to the visit to "that place" on the 28th...

It has been a while... and it's a good week for it :D

Friday - Depart for South Africa

Saturday - Arrive in Jo'burg, collect car, drop of luggage at friends' place in the suburbs, pick up tickets, ride to Rustenburg, get drunk, watch a famous USA victory over England :twisted:

Sunday - Celebrate a friend's birthday. Get ready to head to Kruger on Tuesday

:D

Friday - Surf after work followed by BBQ on the beach

Saturday - Surf and then England game followed by Paul Thomas (Godskitchen) playing at my night. Always a crowd pleaser so should be fun.

Sunday - Recovery

Looking forward to it
:)

End of 4 week detox/workout plan!

Big bleating next week at work tho so can't go too crazy.

Sat - squat party in Camberwell. 8)

fri - few beers in front of the TV watching the World Cup

sat- early morning drive (5am) to Prestwick to head to IBIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sun - sat morn = you know the rest! (Space sunday definite)

sun - sat morn = you know the rest! (Space sunday definite)

Be sure to catch Funkagenda closing the sunset terrace mate !! It should be great if it was anything like last august. Proper old terrace type atmosphere !!
I've got a few friends heading over for it, I was menat to be there if it wasnt for her indoors changing things :spank:

Mine are :-

Friday - Finish off best mans speech with some WC action.

Saturday - jobs around the house in the day, then out for early dinner for dads b'day followed by watching the yanks get spanked at soccerball. :p

Sunday - beachday, paella on the beach with some F1 action. 8)

I saw them at the o2 last night and they were AMAZING!!! We managed to get tickets off Ebay that should have been £85 each, for £30 each - result! It was great seeing them in the o2, its a much more intimate venue. You will have a great time 8)

I saw them at the o2 last night and they were AMAZING!!! We managed to get tickets off Ebay that should have been £85 each, for £30 each - result! It was great seeing them in the o2, its a much more intimate venue. You will have a great time 8)

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOUR TO BLAME

t'was tops - albeit a bit to far away to get really really into it.

funny song from his new album about working for the working man, complete with communist imagery. all a bit bizzare!

not often i play along on these, but

today - we love opening.......gotta be there

tomorrow - see how busy dc10 and cocoon opening are :eek::eek:

tuesday - rather looking forward to seeing ian brown after trying for the best part of 15 years! I WANNNNNNNNNA BE ADORED!

Back