Weekend Plans!

Morbyd

It's International Women's Day on Sunday so we've got a 3-day weekend :D

Tonight - The men in our office all contributed cash and we're throwing the women a big pre-Women's Day party :D :D Rented out a nearby nightclub (normally closed on Thursdays) and ordered up lots of food & booze. I'm the main organizer... hope it turns out well. Should be a blast. 8)

Friday - A hard day at work likely followed by various random bar & club adventures

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. In the evening, hope to attend opening of a new nightclub/theater called Masterskaya, followed by the opening of a new nighclub called ForbesClub (creative black tie... the bastahds.. then I'll have to go home and change :evil:), followed by COCOON @ Arma17 with Ricardo Villalobos :D :D :D :D :D

Sunday - Daytime recovery followed by an evening with David Morales @ Pacha :D :D :D Might have to take the missus out for a Women's Day dinner at some point.

Monday - Pray for the pain to go away :lol:

That sounds like a great weekend, womens day! :lol::lol:

My plans are:

Friday - drinks in City and maybe onto Reflex.....

Saturday - mooch about, probably try and stay away from the shops.....out for dinner in eve with bf

Sunday - no plans

Quite liking the fact I dont have much planned for this weekend, means I can just go with the flow..............:lol::lol:

2 day week for me this week so im very pleased that we are discussing weekend plans, however, im on my own again this weekend due to Joey's jet setting life style atm.

Friday: No plans :cry:

Saturday: Train to B'ham for a meal with all the family for my nan & Grandad's Golden Wedding Anniversary. Train back home on evening where another eventful quiet night awaits me.

Sunday: Usual chore day. Will cook a sunday lunch for one :cry:

I shouldnt moan really, had a busy couple of weekends just gone so should just enjoy the rest :rolleyes:

Tomorrow - missus out with the girls for dinner and local excuse for club Sugar Hut. Full of fellas with jeans pulled up to the 'nips' and who shout 'oi oi' before/during and after every funky house classic that usually involve the line 'surprised to see your suitcase at the door'! Sh1te! Anyway she is out so i will be under siege from my two little ninjas for the evening.
Saturday - missus out doing a baby sale so I will be entertaining the little ninjas. Probably over the park or swimming, need to wear them out so I can be left to put a bet on in peace. Evening drinks in London and then Camden Palace for ATFC and Chris Lake. Followed by home and usual carry on saucieness.
Sunday - funk knows yet. Try and piece together the night before and work out whose numbers have been added to the phone who I don't know and probably will never ever use. Probably some nice greasy food and rola cola to aid the recovery. Bit of FA Cup magic and hopefully catch up on my outstanding episodes of My Names Is Earl. Yee-ha.

Fri - Sanctuary @ tyhe Syndicate Blackpool

Sat - No plans really

Sun - Lazy day sunday dinna

Friday - going to see Hairspray with my mum at the theatre :) Cant wait!

Saturday - driving to deepest darkest Kent to see my pregnant friend, drink non-alcoholic wine, eat lots of food, and lots of girly gossip.

evening - Friend's 30th birthday party, followed possibly by Loco Dice @ secret location (although the location is still secret to me so not quite sure how I will find it lol)

Sunday - relaxing...

Friday - going to see Hairspray with my mum at the theatre :) Cant wait!

Saturday - driving to deepest darkest Kent to see my pregnant friend, drink non-alcoholic wine, eat lots of food, and lots of girly gossip.

evening - Friend's 30th birthday party, followed possibly by Loco Dice @ secret location (although the location is still secret to me so not quite sure how I will find it lol)

Sunday - relaxing...

Did you make a decision on the thing for your friend??

fri: room service and movie if there is a decent one on with subtitles
sat: off to shanghai, meet up with 2 others hitting the nightspots of xintandi
sun: day off going to spa for massage and facial:D

Tonight - using public transport for the second time today(!) to make it from work to Picadilly to meet for a mate's birth drinks in the hell hole that is Onanon. Meeting early though so should be too bad and then the missus and I off to Sketch for dinner. Chosen blind because it's nearby - anyone know if the food's edible. Online reviews are pretty mixed.

Sat - London leg of my mate's stag do, 10am breakfast meet for the coach to Sandown. Late night expected.

Sunday - Got a shedload of work to do to keep ahead of the game before Friday's flight to Vegas for round two of the above stag doooooo!

last night - attended a pretty fiery political meeting with Boris Johnson (lobbying on behalf of a friend) in Bethnal Green. High-end comedy at times, esp when the chair called in the police to drag out a persistent heckler who was holding a giant flipper in the air. May feature on LBC tonight. :eek:

fri - dunno. might check out these pirate DVDs a mate lent me yesterday.

tmrw - seeing an old buddy in Hastings

sunday - at the mercy of Allah.

Tonight - hmmmmm still on public transport - so who knows what time I will be in/or feel like doing ...

Sat: day to myself - Phil helping a friend move house, Drinks with the clubbing crowd who I havent seen in weeks - but doing a non clubbing night (well up to now....)

Sun: day to myself No 2 - Phil watching football

I am so looking forward to mooching round doing steph stuff this weekend.... 8)

Tonight - using public transport for the second time today(!) to make it from work to Picadilly to meet for a mate's birth drinks in the hell hole that is Onanon. Meeting early though so should be too bad and then the missus and I off to Sketch for dinner. Chosen blind because it's nearby - anyone know if the food's edible. Online reviews are pretty mixed.

Sat - London leg of my mate's stag do, 10am breakfast meet for the coach to Sandown. Late night expected.

Sunday - Got a shedload of work to do to keep ahead of the game before Friday's flight to Vegas for round two of the above stag doooooo!

And this weekend, I was chuffed I have the keys for my football clubhouse for my sons to run around somewhere out of the rain other than home.....

My weekends have become dedicated to jogging and eating fine cuisine - I go four times to the park and jog 1 mile. Why not just jog once you might ask... It's interesting.

I actually get vomiting sick if I jog more than that - I have to lay down for more than an hour, literally! So I only jog 1 mile at a time. I think it's related to my medicine. But anyway...

This coming weekend I'm actually on the schedule for either Saturday or Sunday, so it will be a little different. In my country (United States), (or at least in California) they can't schedule me for more than 40 hours a week without paying time-and-a-half, so they don't. But they switched the days around so that I'm coming in for part of the weekend. One of my two days off (I work 5 8-hour days per week to make 40 hours) will be during the normal work week.

Back