Weekend Plans

agentundercover

Is it close enough?

anyhow, I am off to my mates in the Lakes. grassmere specifically. walk & fishing on saturday day & then a lads session in the cellar with pool, smokes & whisky 8).

Close enough.

Friday pick my boy up for the weekend and then possibly off to Gallery once he is tucked up or just chill indoors with the rest of the crew.

Saturday depends on Friday night. No doubt bit of shopping/eating/gymand a slippery bet on the weekend's footie. On a roll at the moment, 3 winning weekends on the bounce which no doubt I have just give the kiss of death to! Saturday evening chill with whatever film is on Sky plus usual xfactor sh1te.

Sunday, swimming with the kids, general entertaining them really, maybe a bit of xmas shopping somewhere, try and get to gym some point, super sunday as well. Que sera sera.

Pub all afternoon Friday - a ritual
Fri night- local pubs & bars, Mrs is away racing.
Saturday- Play sax and lark about with kids, then s'pose I'd better go out with Mrs in the evening
Sunday - More of the same, possibly going sailing
Monday Night - band practice for 2 hours

Can't wait!
Friday, few local beers!
Saturday morning, picking up my Mum from Heathrow, then taking her home, chilling with plenty of R&R and good food! Exhausted after 2 wk ends on the trott at Ministry, and need to be fresh for the following, as i'm going to Circus in Liverpool!

Monday Night - band practice for 2 hours

images

;):lol:

Ooh. I'll play! Good one coming up!

Friday - massive night.
- A friend's company's 7th birthday party. Alex Paterson from the Orb is DJing in between sets from a couple of bands. Starts early evening so...
- Depending on timing, might stop by a party by these expatriate Moscow-based promoters called Labelfu**ker. Some kind of audience participation live/DJ gig where they hand out cowbells. Would love to take a look, but by 1am I need to get to...
- Soho Rooms, where Kelly Rowlands is making an appearing. I'm sure she'll only sing a couple of songs (which is fine, as long as they include that 1 song by her I like :lol:)
- then hightail it over to Arma 17 to hopefully catch most of a set by Satoshi Tomiie 8)

8) 8) 8)

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Evening, not sure yet. Some new club opening called Celebrity, might take a look. Then either to Solyanka for Andrew Weatherall or Shanti for Alex Under

Sunday - rest my liver, grocery shopping, etc.

Ooh. I'll play! Good one coming up!

Friday - massive night.
- A friend's company's 7th birthday party. Alex Paterson from the Orb is DJing in between sets from a couple of bands. Starts early evening so...
- Depending on timing, might stop by a party by these expatriate Moscow-based promoters called Labelfu**ker. Some kind of audience participation live/DJ gig where they hand out cowbells. Would love to take a look, but by 1am I need to get to...
- Soho Rooms, where Kelly Rowlands is making an appearing. I'm sure she'll only sing a couple of songs (which is fine, as long as they include that 1 song by her I like :lol:)
- then hightail it over to Arma 17 to hopefully catch most of a set by Satoshi Tomiie 8)

8) 8) 8)

Saturday - Watch football in the afternoon. Evening, not sure yet. Some new club opening called Celebrity, might take a look. Then either to Solyanka for Andrew Weatherall or Shanti for Alex Under

Sunday - rest my liver, grocery shopping, etc.

Any truth in the rumour yr over here next week John?

Spending the weekend in Sunny Essex with my best friend and her hubbie for food, drinks and general minxiness :lol:

Friday - Having a big birthday party with my cousin, im sooo excited but also scared incase 1. no one turns up, and 2. If lots of people do come and they have a big fight! eeek!

:spank:

Sat - recover!

Friday - Go play 5 a side, then get up towards the end of the game to see my local team be presented with the league title:D few drinks later with mates.

Saturday - No plans (or money) few drinks indoors/play decks,etc

Sunday - as above...

For what seems like the millionth weekend in a row I have no plans.
God I'm boring! Still, only 3 weeks til Southport Weekender.

Well you have to wonder!

Jonny I'm not sure you're pulling your weight in that team!

I assumed it was more of a "Saturday - going to share a threesome with Carol Vorderman and Geraldine before getting chased by a tyranosauraus rex that can fly...Then get up, have a shower..."

fri - oot for my missus' pals birthday

sat - footie is cancelled so family stuff

sun - more family stuff

Back