Weekend Plans...

puppylover

Come on guys - its Thursday!!!!! I'm excited..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fri: Some VVIP guests coming to stay for the weekend, so a sensible start by a trip to the Comedy Club, few drinks in town/Jesmond and then back to ours for some R&R

Sat: Entirely up to the VVIP contingent through the day - if we havent overdone the R&R and then dinner out somewhere hopefully

Sun: Rest..... and hopefully another mate popping in before he sets off to vietnam i think for some Triathlon event...... I advised I too would be doing a triathlon event this weekend which consisted of drinking, eating, partying.....

Mon - Sun - whatever the f... I want cos I have a week off work to celebrate my birthday ......8)8)8)

Drinking, eating, nightclubs, dancing, lying around the house... usual weekend stuff. Nothing special.

Wish I were taking next week off too!

I can't believe its the weekend already...
The quicker they go in the quicker I'm in Ibiza.

Oh... doing nothing this weekend - completely fleeced.

J

Drinking, eating, nightclubs, dancing, lying around the house... usual weekend stuff. Nothing special.

Wish I were taking next week off too!

Ha! Not as much as me...... I am absolutely paggered and fancy a week of lying around, reading, watching great films or if the weather is nice - reading lying around on my hammock in the garden...... 8)8)

not upto much .... getting sozzled with mates after footy on saturday .... thats about it!!! :p
all excess cash is White Isle Money now with just under 2 weeks till im there ! 8)

Having dinner tonight with the girls, one of our gang has just got back from 6 months travelling in Australia so cant wait to see her, already spied on her pics on FB and she looks like she has had an amazing time.

Friday getting last bits for V/Reading

Saturday getting last bits for V/Reading

Sunday panicking if my tent is going to be ok:lol:

Generally relaxing in time for 2 heavy weekends, yes incase you hadnt guessed, V and Reading 8) 8)

My summer begins

Friday - working 10-6 then playing in a local pub at night.

Saturday - working 6-2 then doing nothing

Sunday - working 4-midnight

Monday and tuesday - my days off, probably just stay in my bed for 2 days.

August will be a quiet month for me. Ibiza ..... 23 days.8)

4 day weekend for me cos Sil is coming over to stay with us :D 4 days of eating, drinking, hopefully Whipsnade Zoo/Safari if weather is ok, the best barbeque in London :lol:, shopping, catching up with all the usual suspects for a Sunday lunch sesh, etc etc etc :D

off to the basque country for lashings of ginger beer, cream buns, ham sandwiches and adventures with pirates, smugglers and castles. sorry, i mean lashings of beer, seafood tapas and adventures in museums, art galleries, on trams and metros and dipping my toes into the cool atlantic ocean.

btw does anyone know if there's a branch of BBVA in Bilbao?

Come on guys - its Thursday!!!!! I'm excited..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fri: Some VVIP guests coming to stay for the weekend, so a sensible start by a trip to the Comedy Club, few drinks in town/Jesmond and then back to ours for some R&R

Sat: Entirely up to the VVIP contingent through the day - if we havent overdone the R&R and then dinner out somewhere hopefully

Sun: Rest..... and hopefully another mate popping in before he sets off to vietnam i think for some Triathlon event...... I advised I too would be doing a triathlon event this weekend which consisted of drinking, eating, partying.....

Mon - Sun - whatever the f... I want cos I have a week off work to celebrate my birthday ......8)8)8)

VVIP's should arrive at 6/7pm ;)

P.S. Define "R&R" :lol:

Fri - Usual Friday for me, gym and r&r and getting ready for our friends wedding on the Sat.

Sat - Afore mentioned wedding, really looking forward to it, god knows what has happened to me since I got married last year but weddings seem alot more fun than they used to be. Plus all of our friends seem to have one planned this year or next so lots of celebrations to be had, and this one is extra special as the breakfast and the reception are at the same place as we had ours and the food rocks!!

Sun - Possibly recovering from the day before, maybe a golf comp depending on how I feel and then hospital visits to my wifes Nan and my Mum.....not been a great week for our family and health issues!!!!

Am off to 02 Arena tomorrow night to see Tiesto..my kind of Ibiza warm-up.

Got VIP standing as well, so am looking forward to a good boogie!

Not sure yet..

Friday -Either go to a house warming in Wicklow or chill out.

Saturday - Either go to another house warming in Co Dublin,or go to the cinema and drinking with the lady "friend" :eek:;)

Sunday - Watch the Charity Shield with the lads.

Bbva.

off to the basque country for lashings of ginger beer, cream buns, ham sandwiches and adventures with pirates, smugglers and castles. sorry, i mean lashings of beer, seafood tapas and adventures in museums, art galleries, on trams and metros and dipping my toes into the cool atlantic ocean.

btw does anyone know if there's a branch of BBVA in Bilbao?
Google say's yes, 10,with map.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm...you guys seem to be very busy this weekend. i think i'll just be staying at home and watch some dvds. haven't done that in a long long time.

Was going to head to the hills but the forecast is pish.

so...

Fri - Dj Sneak (Clubs open till 5, Edinburgh festival!)

Sat - check the weather again :)

Sun - ...

Nothing planned. Take kids swimming at some stage and possibly bite to eat somewhere. Probably blow load on football bets at some stage.

Saving myself for V next weekend and then SW4 weekend after.

Hello!
Haven't been on here in a while...

Tonight - may fall into the trailer but wouldn't mind a quiet one after the past few weeks of bad behaviour.

Saturday - rain rain rain...f*ck doing field day in all that. No plans to do much and then off to Dalston in the eve for Gutterslut.

Sunday - No idea.

Back