Weekend Plans

Jonny68

Not often i start the weekend thread BUT :)

Friday - Saturday - Sunday

I'll be going with some friends and meeting new ones, listening to some cool music, soaking up the atmosphere in the stunning location that is the grounds of Lough Lutra Castle, camping all weekend @ one of the best underground festivals there is (forget the mainstream festivals this is what it's at) still no ticket but will get one tomorrow before i go or pay on the gate, less than 10,000 will be there so nothing too big (prefer it underground anyway)please weather be kind to us, cant wait:)

http://www.life-festival.com/

That sounds brilliant.

Friday: Dinner at friends.

Saturday: Climbing in Glencoe, fire and a whisky under the stars at night.

Sunday: The Outhouse BBQ in Edinburgh; A (wee) taste of Ibiza vibyness. Get to dance under the sun to good tuneage, flip-flops and shades at the ready, happy smiling faces, all the good shiz.

Maybe start work late on Monday

Have a good one folks

OK, I'll play.

Friday - either going to see either Dennis Ferrer at 1171 or Todd Terry at Grafit. Probably follow that up with Soho Rooms rooftop dancefloor in the morning.

Saturday - attending a friend's wedding, then another friend's 30th birthday party on the rooftop dancefloor of the club Krysha Mira.

Sunday - Relax. Recover. Maybe try to continue last week's progress in the neverending effort to straighten up our apartment.

Let me think.... quiet night in Friday, gardening Saturday - probably church on Sunday.

OH NO.

ACTUALLY!!

Fly to Ibiza.

Friday, find a nice place to eat, few drinks in Ibiza Town.

Saturday pick up hire car, spend whole day exploring Island. Lunch at Cala d'hort a certainity. Drinks in evening again.

Sunday, Space until 10pm. Leave meet a few more friends arriving, head to Pacha Classics.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Friday - Day off work so swimming in the morning or gym. Pick my boy up in the afternoon then meeting my girlfriend after work and picking my little girl from nursery then going for dinner somewhere.

Saturday - kids going early as load of us going to Hyde Park for the O2 Wireless Festival ffor Fatboy Slim, Underworld, Deadmau5, Booka Shade etc etc.

Sunday - recovering pick the kis up and doing something with them in the day. Probably down the farm if the weather is ok.

ps - Anyone going to the Wild In The Country festival this weekend? I have 2 VIP tickets which I am going to flog for a very reasonable price. May suit someone in the London area as I will have to meet them today/tomorrow to give them the tickets and a form of ID to get in as the tickets are in my name and can't be changed.

ps - Anyone going to the Wild In The Country festival this weekend? I have 2 VIP tickets which I am going to flog for a very reasonable price. May suit someone in the London area as I will have to meet them today/tomorrow to give them the tickets and a form of ID to get in as the tickets are in my name and can't be changed.

I really wanted to go to that - brilliant line-up but got other stuff on.

Friday - drinks after work with a friend

Saturday - Gollum's Leaving Do - kicking off at 2pm in Balham.......ending up whoknows :lol: Need to see her off in style-eeeeeeeee.

Sunday - Barbeque and drinks round at Tom's brothers

Fri - R&R I think as its been a manic week at work this week. May go to the gym but will defo be cracking open a bottle of the red stuff!

Sat - Up early doors as got to travel to Swindon to pick up new car :D:D:D:D, travel back to play golf comp and hopefully get finished in time to meet the wife and some friends to celebrate a mates bday.

Sun - The excitement of finishing painting the fence is where its at in the morning :confused: and then another golf comp in the afternoon followed by drooling of the new motor and playing with all its gadgets..............the wife is going to be well chuffed this weekend when she sees my for about 5 minutes :oops::oops::oops:!

I'll be going with some friends and meeting new ones, listening to some cool music, soaking up the atmosphere in the stunning location that is the grounds of Lough Lutra Castle, camping all weekend @ one of the best underground festivals there is (forget the mainstream festivals this is what it's at) still no ticket but will get one tomorrow before i go or pay on the gate, less than 10,000 will be there so nothing too big (prefer it underground anyway)please weather be kind to us, cant wait:)

Hitting there myself, was good last year. Stock up well if you are bringing a car. Gort is about two miles away. Hope the weather holds up, stunning location

Saturday: I've been organising my mates surprise 40th birthday party for six months and now it's here!

Got a rooftop BBQ at a riverside bar organised for 40 of his bestest friends with bubbly and chocolate cake and loads of great food.

It's not his birthday til next weekend so he thinks it's going to be a quiet meal he's going to. :lol::lol:

I even tricked him into thinking he's chosen where we going - to really throw him off the scent.

I've also booked him and his missus into a really cool hotel next to the venue, so he doesn't have to drive back and got some of his favourite cohiba cigars laid on.

Think i've thought of everything...

Can't wait. 8)

Hitting there myself, was good last year. Stock up well if you are bringing a car. Gort is about two miles away. Hope the weather holds up, stunning location

It's pi**ing it down today and hasn't been good all week :cry: so looks like it'll be a washout so will have to bring rain gear, damn this dreadful Irish weather, stunning location indeed, see you there man;)

It's pi**ing it down today and hasn't been good all week :cry: so looks like it'll be a washout so will have to bring rain gear, damn this dreadful Irish weather, stunning location indeed, see you there man;)
I'm here in the west, its not too bad, Sunday is meant to be half decent.

Fri - drinks after work

Sat - bday shopping

Sun - sisters bday and boyfriends nieces 2nd bday/tea party so got to combine the 2

Will I ever get a weekend to myself? :?:lol:

Tonight: Off to InigO2 to see Fratellis, NERD & Sam Sparro - some TV show recording thingy.

Fri: Few drinks after work, hopefully early night, still haven't recoverd from Ibiza!

Sat: Sausage Fest! Off to Millets Farm to buy loads of different lush sausages & then eat them all!! Washed down with Scrumpy cider.

Sun: Feel fat, wishing I hadn't eaten quite so many sausages :D

Fri - Chillaxing....chica back in town after one month abroad so lots of catching up to do

Sat- O2 wireless.....Booka Shade = excited....then afterparty at a mates in Islington

Sun - carry on?!?!?

Going to this also,only live down the road,Finlay quaye and the zen tent look good,
must make better sleeping arrangements this time as i dont fancy wakin up in starfish position in middle of a field like last year:):)

Going to this also,only live down the road,Finlay quaye and the zen tent look good,
must make better sleeping arrangements this time as i dont fancy wakin up in starfish position in middle of a field like last year:):)
heh heh, luckily I can sleep in my own bed

Friday - friends 30th birthday party
Saturday - pre-season footy training :cry:, workin in bar at night :confused:
Sunday - Channel 5 Movies :D

Back