Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

I know its early but work is extremely quiet so I need something to keep me occupied (also should I say worryingly quiet :confused:)

What is everyone up to this bank holiday? Can you believe its another 3 days off :lol:

My plans so far are dinner with a friend on Fri, no plans for Sat, possibly a birthday party Sat night and also Sun afternoon.........drinks with the girls at some point maybe even though I am trying to detox for holiday........:lol:

And hopefully some nice sunshine!

Emma why is work worryingly so quiet??

Nothing planned as yet, I didn't realise it was a Bank Holiday this weekend! 8)

Well I certainly dont want a traumatic weekend of saving a dogs life again that's for sure!!!!

So, this weekend will mainly consist of being minxy and drinking copious amounts of beer (hopefully in the sunshine) on Fri/Sat/Sun and then on to here www.evolutionfestival.co.uk on Monday so that should be a great end to another BH extravaganza.....

then only 5 WEEKS TO GO till Ibiza 08 R&R

Emma why is work worryingly so quiet??

Nothing planned as yet, I didn't realise it was a Bank Holiday this weekend! 8)

As in we are so quiet, they may want to get rid of some of us if we are all sitting about doing nothing :eek:

Its been a slow week for me to so I'll join in, the main reason for this is its my final week at my current employer and I can't wait to get started at my new one after the weekend.

Tonight - Champs League Final with beers, friends and hopefully hapiness :lol:.

Thurs - Short day for me (fingers crossed) as last one, then out for meal with dept in the evening so they can make sure I actually leave, partners are coming so thats gives the oppurtunity for my wife to unwind after her marathon studying/exam sessions, so drinks and laughs.

Fri - Day off, golf in the afternoon with friends and then beers.

Sat - Taking my wife to Henlow Grange for a suprise spa day so she can relax after all her hard work and then posh nosh somewhere in the evening to cap it off.

Sun - No plans as yet but may entail a round of golf depending on peoples availability, if not this will be Monday.

Mon - Dependant on Sun but also lots of R&R before I start my new job :D:D:D:D:D!

As in we are so quiet, they may want to get rid of some of us if we are all sitting about doing nothing :eek:

Mate we are flat out here and still getting rid of people and have been since round October! If you're gonna go you're gonna go!! Que sera sera mate!

The way I look at it mate is there are millions of others worse off than me and would swap positions with me. So don't worry about things that are out of your hands mate! Life is too short!

Tonight - footie and take away!!

Tomorrow - try and get out early doors as got Friday off. Probably take missus and my little girl for a meal en route home.

Friday - Mon - chilling down on the South Coast at me old dears. Eating and dr:lol:inking well. Catch up with a few of the chaps no doubt for a few cool refreshing beers. Take the kids to the beach and fun fair etc and no doubt swimming. Maybe a bit of poker or something. Take the p1ss out of my brother who just bought new £600 tv in a sale only for his little girl to launch the wiii controller whilst playing tennis straight through the screen!!:lol::lol: I shouldn't laugh :lol::lol: but I will as he would!!! Funny enough he is not responding to my texts asking if he is looking for to Wimbledon!!:lol::lol:

Fri - The Gallery @ Ministry for Oakie, Hernan and Seb

Sat - aftershow antics and then depending on how Saturday pans out, maybe get the boxing on Sky Box Office in the evening......on the other hand I may be in a wine and Katie coma come Saturday night :twisted:

Sun/Mon - depending on weather would like to take doggies to Richmond Park for a picnic and have a pub day by the river - whatever we end up doing will involve drinking and eating :lol:

Hernan was ace (as usual) here last weekend.

Was going to try to take it easy this weekend as I'm still trying to get over a cold from last weekend that's lingered due to a lot of work & stress, but not sure if that's going to happen...

Thursday - Dinner at Soho Rooms. Last night out with some friends in town from the UK before they head back. Probably a bit of post-match discussion and "drinking to forget". Might take a peek into the club downstairs but hopefully not a late night.

Friday - Roisin Murphy concert. Might call it an early night after.

Saturday - Invited to birthday drinks for a friend visiting from out of town. Followed by the grand opening of a new club called Famous. Maybe pop over to see Marcus James at Arma 17 later on.

Sunday - Relax. Exhale after an exhausting couple of weeks!

Hernan was ace (as usual) here last weekend.

Was going to try to take it easy this weekend as I'm still trying to get over a cold from last weekend that's lingered due to a lot of work & stress, but not sure if that's going to happen...

Thursday - Dinner at Soho Rooms. Last night out with some friends in town from the UK before they head back. Probably a bit of post-match discussion and "drinking to forget". Might take a peek into the club downstairs but hopefully not a late night.

Friday - Roisin Murphy concert. Might call it an early night after.

Saturday - Invited to birthday drinks for a friend visiting from out of town. Followed by the grand opening of a new club called Famous. Maybe pop over to see Marcus James at Arma 17 later on.

Sunday - Relax. Exhale after an exhausting couple of weeks!

Didnt she smash her face in last time she played moscow??? It was her you saw wasnt it????:confused:

Didnt she smash her face in last time she played moscow??? It was her you saw wasnt it????:confused:
I've seen her 3 times in Moscow, once with Moloko, but I missed the show last year at club Ikra when she smashed her face on a chair.

I'm glad she's decided to come back!

Gallery at Ministry on friday. Looking forward to some quality prog from Cattaneo

Possibly Bristol City v Hull playoff at wembley on saturday. Would be my first time at new wembley.

Friday - working 10-6 then staying in

Saturday - working 11-7 then playing in a local bar

Sunday - working 4 til midnight

IBIZA NEXT WEEKEND.....:D x 1000000

Wedding on Saturday, that's about it. I might have to go into work on Sunday, which i've been doing far too much of recently! :cry:

Friday - Hopefully sign contrct on new flat then on to Minimal Carnival at Gramaphone Bar , Shoreditch.
Saturday - Friends birthday BBQ then DJing for abit at Babalou in Brixton
Sunday - Secretsundaze party outside Ministry which i think is a crap venue plus weather is looking poo
Monday - dictated by weather / night before

Today (fri) - London to look through the new telescope thing that goes to New york :lol:
Then V&A for a bit. Ministry for Gallery tonight woo woo 8):lol:

Sat- Maybe GCSSS if it's sunny! It won't be though so prob just out with friends locally

Sun - As above and B'ham at night....

Have a good one everyone! :)

As I am unexpectingly in London ( 59 euro round trip from Ibiza Easy Jet)... Going to try and make my house here fit for living again as the guy that I rent part of it out to obviously doesn't give a toss.
Saturday , my friend from Ibiza is DJing Pacha London...so I could be tempted.
Sunday looks like either Secret Sundaze or my nephew wants to go to ''Halo'' at the Light Bar.
Mon 6am flight back.

Friday - Office is closed so eh I may hit the shops.

Sat - long lie, food shop and cook diner. Then to Above & Beyond Ajunabeats 100 Tour for some trance action.

Sun - Recovery, visit my folks.

Mon - Bank Holiday 8) Start packing suitcase and prepare for.....

IBIZA Next weekend :eek:

This weekend I will be avoiding wine due to over indulgence last night :spank:

Other than that I'm going to eat lots of nice food, go shopping for holiday essentials & walk the dog.

Back