Weekend Plans?

Maybe a drink after work up town somewhere or may just head back and have drink nearer home. This of course depends on whether I have to pick my daughter up from nursery.

Saturday - pick my boy up early and then onto Weald country park for picnic and feed the deer and the ducks etc. Very temped with MOS Saturday night but really got no chance of making it so will involve me watching Finding Nemo at some stage!

Sunday - swimming with the kids and maybe a trip over to the home of football Upton Park or maybe just plop up in front of the box or down the pub and watch the season climax unfold!!

You?

if the weather stays the way it does now its HAPPY DAYS:D not matter what!!!
el scorchio here in the west of scotland!!!

weekend beer garden drinks if it stays good:D!!!

I'm off to Tbilisi, Georgia in a few hours.

Going to take in the fresh mountain air, stroll around the old town, tour ancient churches and a fortress, sample the nightlife, and stuff myself with fabulous Georgian cuisine.

Back home on Sunday 8)

Dog sitting for the neighbours all weekend...

Sat daytime: taking my friend's 6 year old out as is her birthday, for a "Ladies that Lunch Tapas" she has asked that we get really dressed up for it... :lol::lol:

Sat evening - chill

Sun: Last match of the season - Phil at Goodison playing the Geordies so hopefully he gets a point out of that to secure 5th place, after chucking it away to Arsenal on Sunday...

I have to "tidy up the CD's and put away all my books" apparently..... :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe a drink after work up town somewhere or may just head back and have drink nearer home. This of course depends on whether I have to pick my daughter up from nursery.

Saturday - pick my boy up early and then onto Weald country park for picnic and feed the deer and the ducks etc. Very temped with MOS Saturday night but really got no chance of making it so will involve me watching Finding Nemo at some stage!

Sunday - swimming with the kids and maybe a trip over to the home of football Upton Park or maybe just plop up in front of the box or down the pub and watch the season climax unfold!!

You?

Change of plan now Saturday night, looks like Azuli opening party at Pacha. :D

Friday - drinks after work, this weather is too tempting to not stand outside a pub or go to a beer garden I have to say.

Saturday - more sunbathing, putting off the holiday shopping for now!
Drinks in eve for friends bday but going no further then the pub!

Sunday - holiday shopping/sunbathing

Well I cant wait till this w.e! Mine starts early :D

Fri - Going to see midwife in the morning, then chilling for the rest of the day and hopefully seeing Minxy :D

Sat - Having my hair done at my hairdressers boyfriends house whilst having a bbq :D

Sun - Flying to my spiritual home Ibiza for a week for our 1 year wedding anniversary and our last holiday as me and pauly! :D

Woo Hoo!! I cant wait! :D Its going to be a very different holiday this time, but Im really looking forward to doing things we dont normally get time to do, like go to Formentera :D and chilling :D

Friday - Few drinks on the rooftop of our apartment (assuming the weather stays the same)

Saturday - Might have a BBQ on the rooftop of our apartment that afternoon, that nite will be a bit emotional for me and other friends as im going to a memorial nite for a mate of mine who died tragically in a fire 10 years ago, will be good to catch up with people i haven't seen in a long time.

Sunday - Celtic on TV then meet my mates for the title showdown which depoending on the result should turn into al all dayer.

Fri - barbeque with the Ealing crew

Sat - over to Essex to my best friend and her husband's for pub lunch, alfresco drinking, (another) barbeque (such an English thing, the sun comes out and everyone has BBQs :lol:) and a night of general minxiness

Sun - more alfresco eating and drinking round at theirs and then the football......me and my friend will probably be banished to the garden to drink wine and gas while the boys can concentrate on the game :lol:

Friday - working 4 til midnight

Saturday - working 8-4 , running my sister to the airport then going to catch a mate play at stereofunk @ strathclyde park

Sunday - working 4 til midnight

No weekend action for me. Not bothered though , Ibiza in 23 days.:p

Tonight, no plans as yet, might take it easy as i've got a sore head this moring!
Tomorrow night, going to a Party at The Wall, in London Wall, the onto Ministry for GU & Felix Da Housecat!!
Sunday, for some strange reason, going to WHL for the final game v Liverpool then to a bbq in the evening!!

Tonight - post work drinks
Saturday - friends coming up from Brighton, off to another friends 40th b'day party. Catching up with lots of people I haven't seen in AGES, drinking far too much in the process!
Sunday - sleep, eat & recover.

Fri - Had the afternoon off and played golf in glorious glorious weather :D:D:D! Out this evening for friends birthday bash, will be a quiet one as I'm knackered.

Sat - A day and night with the wife which is novel at the moment due to very busy study schedule, shopping, sunshine and the inevitable BBQ.

Sun - Golf in the morning, followed by r&r for the rest of the day.

Fri - Gym then home for Fri night TV.

Sat - Haircut, watch Playoff Games then Gym/Sauna/BJ

Sun - Final Prem games on Sky, Gym/Sauna/Hand Job

Back