Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

So what are everybodys plans for the upcoming weekend?

Mine are:

Friday - more then likely a quiet one

Sat - heading to Camden Crawl, never been before but apparantly its a kind of mini festival on Fri & Sat and you go round various drinking locations in Camden seeing what bands you want to see (none of them are really commercial so to speak). But should be good, really looking forward to it :lol:

Sun - Recovering no doubt :confused:

I don't actually have any plans at all just take it as it comes, Saturday will be the usual football,bets and drinks with the lads and whatever else happens, tempted to go see k-Klass play a DJ set here on Friday.

Fri: Jody Wisternoff at Red Rooms - not been before, but have it on good authority that its a "back in the day" dark 250 capacity max club full of music loving dance monkeys - no beer boys or chavs - so will report back..... I love Jody I do ......

Sat: Garden Centre and reseed lawn (weather permitting)

Sun: lunch somewhere nice.....

Friday - pick my boy up and so usual carnage with the kids!

Saturday - swimming in the morning. Missus going to some kiddie sale thing to sell loads of our old baby stuff clothes etc etc so i'll take the kids to the park and for lunch. No doubt give my Sky bet account a tanning! Saturday night undecided as mate doing a set at Raindance so may go for couple of hours for the 'trip' out but got the boxing on at home and some friends round so all depends what time his set is on at.

Sunday depending on what time finish up Saturday. Take the kids either swimming or over the country park to feed the ducks and deer! May go for Sunday lunch somewhere and then drop my boy home and chill for rest of day. May get a film from Sky box office, think Control is on there now or next week so want to watch that. Read a couple of books about Ian Curtis so quiet looking forward to seeing it.

Friday - pick my boy up and so usual carnage with the kids!

Saturday - swimming in the morning. Missus going to some kiddie sale thing to sell loads of our old baby stuff clothes etc etc so i'll take the kids to the park and for lunch. No doubt give my Sky bet account a tanning! Saturday night undecided as mate doing a set at Raindance so may go for couple of hours for the 'trip' out but got the boxing on at home and some friends round so all depends what time his set is on at.

Sunday depending on what time finish up Saturday. Take the kids either swimming or over the country park to feed the ducks and deer! May go for Sunday lunch somewhere and then drop my boy home and chill for rest of day. May get a film from Sky box office, think Control is on there now or next week so want to watch that. Read a couple of books about Ian Curtis so quiet looking forward to seeing it.

I had that Control on my list at Lovefilm - just never got round to watching it

Another 4 day weekend for me as Sil is visiting London and staying with us :D

Fri - going down to Brighton for the day

Sat - girlie lunch, then Bang Babes and Boxing Party at ours at night :lol:

Sun - very late recovery roast with all the usual suspects

Mon - no plans as yet, just enjoy a Monday off work

Fri - Runnig. Jazz club. NICE.

Sat - Running. Maybe go to Leeds. Maybe go to friends for boxing. Generally be upset that i turned down trip to Vegas to watch boxing. Twonker'.

Sun - Running. Make big amazing roast with the boys.

Fri - Gym and R&R after a crazy week at work due to impending visit of the auditors :rolleyes::rolleyes:!

Sat - A day of shopping with the wife and food and wine in the evening.

Sun - Up at the crack of dawn to head down to the south west coast to sort the final things out fo my late fathers possessions, its going to be a long day as we are doing there and back in a day.......that coupled with numpty family members questioning everything we do :evil::evil::evil:...should be the last trip tho :D:D!

Getting the fork out of town, and heading west to my Mum's, got a few potentially large weekends on the horizon, so need some r&r!

This week just flew by, didn't it?

Friday - Some former colleagues are hacing their quarterly karaoke night so need to make an appearance there and belt out a couple of tunes. Not 100% sure about afterwards but possible stops include a party hosted by Paris Hilton at The Most. Sounds too funny to pass up :lol:

Saturday - Amnesia Ibiza World Tour party at a big warehouse. Mauro Picotto and ATB headlining. Should be messy.

Sunday - Rest, relax, housework, etc.

sirens, mrs russ took me to the voltupe lounge for my birthday last year. a very lovely evening indeed; dinner, dancing and ladies disrobing, what more could you want

Fri: my stag night. starting off with civilised cocktails at Sosho in Shoreditch. No further plans....................

Sat: recover

Sun: the recovery lunch with Sil, Babs and the gang

more lurking in the woods for me...

finally passed "Quality Control" for an image library, so ill be out and about maximising the income...

Fri.. Going to a party in Can Furnet and maybe Pacha and hopefully not Montana. Have a date with a German pop singer.

Sat.. Flying to London on the first direct flight of the year.

Thursday 24th .. There's an Aura Ibiza special party on in London.... pm me if you want details.

Officially felt a twinge of ibizanticipation today when the defected line up came out. That's one night we will for certain be at in about 12 weeks time on the last night of our tour of duty. In the mean time..

Tomorrow, games night at my mates. Kind of pub olympiad, he has a pool table a darts board and a poker set. Woman all packaged up and pass outs gained.

Last one tho as his house has just gone on market :cry:. Anyone looking for 3 big beds, a cellar bar in levenshulme let me know! The pool table comes with it.

Altho frankly that means it we will be having them for the next two years given the market and all (gives knowing look and sighs deeply into pint).

Saturday off to Bradford of all places. Missus' mate - to look a baby and go ahhhhhh....

Close eyes and think Bora Bora.....

Back