Weekend Plans.......

Philly Cent

Bit late for this, however i'll start it off!

Been suffering all week from a nasty chest infection, supposed to be doing drinks tonight at Milk & Honey, but might swerve it!
Tomorrow, got a delivery of furniture arriving at a flat we've just finished, then going to dress it! TGhen a friend is having a party as she's going away for a year!!
Then, its a about Toolroom Knights, Mark's got Darren Emmerson guesting, should be amazing!!

Picking my boy up tonight so usual bundles and pillow fights etc at home and maybe a take away.

Tomorrow swimming with the kids then lunch somewhere. Pack the kids off early doors and then crack on as it's Ministry too for me tomorrow night!!! Going to be rocking.8)

Sunday carry on Saturday's activities indoors and watch the footie.

:lol:

Phil... I think everyone's going home from the office about now. I know I'm leaving in the next 5-10 minutes :lol:

But I'll play along:
Friday - DJ Koze at Solyanka. Good techno fun.
Saturday - Godskitchen party with Deep Dish (Sharam) and Deadmau5
Sunday - Relax

Phil... I think everyone's going home from the office about now. I know I'm leaving in the next 5-10 minutes :lol:

But I'll play along:
Sunday - Relax

Yep - adios amigoes ;)

But I'll play along:
Sunday - Relax

Been busy!!
Let me know how Deadmau5 is, playing Ministry in a few weeks, wanna an idea what all the fuss is about!!

Enjoy!!

Friday - I'm meeting some mates in a while after ive visited my mums for dinner (us Dublin lads are mammy's boys really, have to visit my dear old mum seen as im her fav son:oops::lol:) and im gonna go to see our local team play, crap football as usual but id sooner watch football than sit at home doing nothing, anyway drinks before and afterwards take the evening as it comes, ive a G of good sherbet here so it may get messy later LOL

Saturday - Afternoon is the usual football/beer with the lads/bets, Dunno what's happening Sat nite as of yet, no immediate plans as of yet, may stay in, may go out we'll take it as it comes!

Sunday - Out with the lads again to watch Man United v Arsenal in the pub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri - Not much as up early tomorrow

Sat - Get hair Cut, and coloured, go to see friend in B'ham and his new super-cute Bulldog puppy :D

Sun - Out with the family for the Grandparents 60th/Diamond anniversary which is quite an achievement!

Fri - R&R
Sat - Golf, domestic bliss, meal in the evening with the wife at a decent brasserie.
Sun - See the sis and big big walk in the afternoon.

Back