Weekend Plans - (pre xmas weekend)

WeLuvIbiza

Thur: nada

Fri: ditto

Sat: more of the same

Sun: Little girls 2nd birthday (if I haven't fallen into a permanant hibernatative state).

Started so that all you crazy party people can entertain the boring slippers brigade (me) with your festive weekend plans. :D:D:D:D

Going on a trippy shamanic weekender :eek: so no clubs for me sadly - but that said, it's entirely possible I may pop out to horsemeat on Sunday eve.

today - work
thurs - work > weatherall at the drop
fri - work > voices at visions
sat - wild geese
sun - luton > barcelona
Barcelona - do nothing /get fat / snap at relatives / stab myself at mass
boxing day - barcelona > luton
27 - pub
28 - pub
29 - "work"
30- "work"
31- half day - eve ??? maybe sancho panza
2011 :!::eek:
1 - london fields alldayer
2 - lick wounds
3 - cry in anticipation of poverty ahead

Fri - Lady Gaga at the O2!

Sat - going for lunch at a friends, and to see her new nursery (baby arrives next month!), evening going to friends for takeaway

Sun - lunch for friends bday, The Apprentice 2 hour finale in the eve - 1 of my fave programmes ever!

Nice to have plans for once, I feel I am constantly hibernating!

Thurs - Send the wife off to my parents. Holiday party/pub quiz with a bunch of journalists. Art gallery party (something about having to wear a wig :confused:)

Fri - Art fair opening followed by some fancy dinner. Later - hope to see Katherine Ellis at the opening of a new club called O2 Studio, then to Solyanka for Slam and Luke Vb.

Saturday - Another art fair party, then a friend's house party, might go later to Progressive Daddy for Wally Lopez.

Sunday - Relax, watch football

8 days left until I go home for the holidays :D

Friday: Work xmas piss up in Newcastle -say too much and drink too much
is my typical MO.

Saturday: Crippling Beer Anxiety then annual meal with the Gents -usually really good night out.

Last year i was sober all Xmas due to my missus being in final stages of preganancy so this year I've got some catching up to do.

Friday: Work xmas piss up in Newcastle -say too much and drink too much
is my typical MO.

Saturday: Crippling Beer Anxiety then annual meal with the Gents -usually really good night out.

Last year i was sober all Xmas due to my missus being in final stages of preganancy so this year I've got some catching up to do.

Baby birth close to Xmas Day at all? :D

Supposedly engagement party Friday and then wedding(different couple) Saturday. However due to lack of babysitters at this time of year I think I am attending neither.

Friday half day for little girl's Christmas play. No dobt as soon as she sees me the tears start and she has to come and sit with me as usual. She usually is a show off too. Does moonys out the window at home at me and thinks but put her on stage etc no way jose. My little boy is the opposite don't usually say boo to a goose but up on stage he is like that moosh from the pineapple club or whatever it is called. At his play last week he done some dodgy bucks fizz dance routine and sung a song too whilst giving me a cheeky wink and thumbs up mid-flow. What a dude.

Saturday - got mum and sister visiting. So food and drinks for the day and no doubt they will have need to do more christmas shopping somewhere. I'll stay in and eat. Saturday I will offer to babysit hoping the missus goes to wedding in the evening and I will crack on with Lost Series 1 :lol:. Think there is a bit of boxing on in the early hours so no doubt stay up for that.

Sunday - exploring round the woods with the kids in the morning for some fresh air and hopefully wearing them out so i can chill out rest of the day. Probably a few games of pool no doubt on their 2 ft table thus giving me back ache for the rest of the day too.

Monday - xmas eve - work. Hopefully couple of sneak pints in here and there.

tonight - Christmas party/punch up - who knows - hopefully interesting whichever way it ends up :lol::lol::lol:!!

tomorrow - feel vile then go shopping for the christmas food shop - urgh

saturday - christmas afternoon meal with girlie mates in Tynemouth then home to go out with the husband - get silly

sunday - feel vile again - maybe put the tree up and force myself to feel christmassy :) :)

tonight - Christmas party/punch up - who knows - hopefully interesting whichever way it ends up :lol::lol::lol:!!

tomorrow - feel vile then go shopping for the christmas food shop - urgh

saturday - christmas afternoon meal with girlie mates in Tynemouth then home to go out with the husband - get silly

sunday - feel vile again - maybe put the tree up and force myself to feel christmassy :) :)

Tree, real or plastic?

Sounds like you might be int' hangover club over the next few days....

enjoy:D:D:D

Tree, real or plastic?

Sounds like you might be int' hangover club over the next few days....

enjoy:D:D:D

Tree is plastic but very grand LOL

i was vile on Friday - got home at 2am - carried on til 4am and watched cricket etc til 5am - tried to go to sleep - got probably an hour if that then woke with the filthiest hangover - mixing drinks again!!!! do I ever learn!!! lay on the sofa all Friday feeling absolutely horrible....

Sat wasnt too bad but that's cos I went to bed at 9pm on Fri night :lol::lol:

Christmas Party report - one broken leg, (not mine) and a sacking before the christmas party even started (again, not mine) numerous drunken snogs (definately not me involved) and the general concencus was - lets have a free bar every year... :lol::lol::lol:

Tree is plastic but very grand LOL

i was vile on Friday - got home at 2am - carried on til 4am and watched cricket etc til 5am - tried to go to sleep - got probably an hour if that then woke with the filthiest hangover - mixing drinks again!!!! do I ever learn!!! lay on the sofa all Friday feeling absolutely horrible....

Sat wasnt too bad but that's cos I went to bed at 9pm on Fri night :lol::lol:

Christmas Party report - one broken leg, (not mine) and a sacking before the christmas party even started (again, not mine) numerous drunken snogs (definately not me involved) and the general concencus was - lets have a free bar every year... :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds brilliant!!

:eek: :lol:

Back