Weekend Plans (Jubilee hangover edition)

Morbyd

All of you in the UK haven't had to work much this week but I'll point out that it's already Thursday so a new weekend is fast approaching :D

BIG BIG BIG bank holiday weekend planned out here.

Tonight - UK ambassador's house for queen's jubilee reception

Friday - take it easy as Saturday is a work day in Russia (in return for Monday off) although tempted to go see Tesla Boy in concert on a rooftop

Saturday - Work, then a music festival in Gorky Park with Zaz, Brainstorm, etc., followed by Circo Loco @ Arma17 with Dyed Soundorom, Zip, Kerri Chandler, System of Survival, DJ Wild 8) 8) 8) 8)

Sunday - Maxidrom festival with Linkin Park, the Rasmus, etc.

Monday - Maxidrom day 2 with a 2.5 hour set by The Cure :D :D :D :D (first time in Russia!) along with Everlast, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, etc.

Tuesday - Bank holiday. Rest, recover!

Blimey thats BIG!

wish i had a quiet one lined up but i'm not allowed such pleasures it seems.

Friday my flatmates and other mates joint 29th birthday in town which is gona make my 7am train to edinburgh Saturday a total nightmare.
Friends Surprise 30th Birthday near edinburgh saturday afternoon / evening. 11am train back to londres (4.5hrs)

Monday I think my friend wants to go to MEATLiqour for a birthday burger

I should note that I scrapped my planned trip to Donetsk on Monday. As much as I like Ukraine, spending $1000 to go for one night when I'm neither English nor French didn't seem logical with everything going on here this weekend!

Friday - mates wedding
Saturday - footy then off to the Sub Club for Jeff mills
Sunday - feet up for footy

I should note that I scrapped my planned trip to Donetsk on Monday. As much as I like Ukraine, spending $1000 to go for one night when I'm neither English nor French didn't seem logical with everything going on here this weekend!

Very sensible - you could go to Ibiza for a night for those bucks !!! Weekend looks a goodun ... no letting up for Morbs :)

Friday - Eldest returns from a week in Spain with the school so get a big take away and hear all about it

Saturday - Working during the day and chilling out in the evening

Sunday - Not a lot but might start sorting out washing etc for my little trip to Ibiza on Wednesday whoop whoop

I'm an honorary hen this weekend - staying in a luxury mansion sipping cava in a Jacuzzi.

...then it's time to prepare for Weatherall on the hallowed Downlow turntables at Lovebox the following weekend.

Argh. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fri - chill
Sat - chill possibly Parklife in Manchester
Sun - Coldplay live in Manchester
Mon - Golf then England vs France

Mills in the Suby? I didn't know that mate. Enjoy..

Friday - work
Saturday - work
Sunday - work
Monday - work but will be watching England v France later on..

3rd weekend in a row working, 1 more to go.. :confused:

just a last minute thing mate..... warm up for his set at Rockness Sunday...

all over it 8)

That's very nice of him to play the subby last minute..

Rockness is just too far and too much hassle (age thing perhaps),

Gayle is heading up with a few pals...they are staying in a hotel and have VIP tix right enough 8)

Back