Weekend in Manchester

Ali Bon Tempi

Hello all,

On a stag do in Manchester in July and was looking for advice on where to go on Friday and Saturday nights.

We are not chavs, there will be no comedy t-shirts, blow up dolls etc.

Just looking for decent bars and clubs to keep us busy.

I know Sankeys has a lot on, is the Warehouse Project still running?

Any help is appreciated.

ok!

eat tapas at el rincon first. book ahead tho.

posh bars with pretty ladies and commy seats:

pannacea, circle club, ithaca, cloud23 (cloud 23 well worth it just for the view), prohibition

but 'better bars'...no so full of tw4ts..

mojo, the northern quarter in general (cord, socio rehab, common, walrus).

then end up in long legs.

w'house project closed at the moment. sankeys best, although i tend not to go clubbing in manchester so someone else can comment on that.

any questions, gimme a shout!

ok!

eat tapas at el rincon first. book ahead tho.

posh bars with pretty ladies and commy seats:

pannacea, circle club, ithaca, cloud23 (cloud 23 well worth it just for the view), prohibition

but 'better bars'...no so full of tw4ts..

mojo, the northern quarter in general (cord, socio rehab, common, walrus).

then end up in long legs.

w'house project closed at the moment. sankeys best, although i tend not to go clubbing in manchester so someone else can comment on that.

any questions, gimme a shout!

I second "el rincon", steer clear of the locks, full of tourists and tossers with blow up sheep etc!!

I also second the northern quarter, quite a while since I have been there though, but if they are still going Cord, Centro, Bluu etc!

One central street used to a good bet for a friday too!!

Thanks for the advice guys!

Been in out in Manchester a couple of times but don't know the area well and don't want to end up somewhere crap.

Think we'll defo book El Rincon for one night, is cloud 23 the bar in the Hilton?

Any other suggestions for clubs other than Sankeys, just for another option or 2?

Thanks again.

worrabout foo foo's or the embassy club?

foo foo's good call el ste - cracking bar, northern quarter way. add that to your list.

Yes - cloud23 be the hilton. go there first tho.

prohibition in manchester is reasonably swish - not a nasty place tho. pretttttyy ladies...

Hello all,

On a stag do in Manchester in July and was looking for advice on where to go on Friday and Saturday nights.

We are not chavs, there will be no comedy t-shirts, blow up dolls etc.

Just looking for decent bars and clubs to keep us busy.

I know Sankeys has a lot on, is the Warehouse Project still running?

Any help is appreciated.

Deffinetly go and see Purple Aki, it's a must!!

Thanks for the advice guys!

Been in out in Manchester a couple of times but don't know the area well and don't want to end up somewhere crap.

Think we'll defo book El Rincon for one night, is cloud 23 the bar in the Hilton?

Any other suggestions for clubs other than Sankeys, just for another option or 2?

Thanks again.

friends of mine have started a night in manchester.

CLICK HERE

Ask for Mish or Pete and tell em i sent you along. ;)

foo foo's good call el ste - cracking bar, northern quarter way. add that to your list.

Yes - cloud23 be the hilton. go there first tho.

prohibition in manchester is reasonably swish - not a nasty place tho. pretttttyy ladies...

prohibition is good, well was back in the day, glad to hear it's still worth a visit.

a short hop from there is my old lunchtime local when I was at the Evening News that being Mulligans, best pint of guiness in manchester and full of Kendals fanny on a friday lunchtime!!!

prohibition is good, well was back in the day, glad to hear it's still worth a visit.

a short hop from there is my old lunchtime local when I was at the Evening News that being Mulligans, best pint of guiness in manchester and full of Kendals fanny on a friday lunchtime!!!

not wrong on the guiness! i be there quite regularly once upon a time.

when/what do for men?

ooooh

was there for about 2 years from 2003-2005 worked in advertising!!

do you know some people there then?

ooooh

was there for about 2 years from 2003-2005 worked in advertising!!

do you know some people there then?

I have that fukcing dianne bourne and her crappy diary column pointed out to me every day!!

no, dont know anyone who works there, just work next door to their new building.

ave you seen this: www.manchesterconfidential.com

veru successfull on line competitor - mark garner aka gordo if that means anything to you, is the publisher.

I have that fukcing dianne bourne and her crappy diary column pointed out to me every day!!

no, dont know anyone who works there, just work next door to their new building.

ave you seen this: www.manchesterconfidential.com

veru successfull on line competitor - mark garner aka gordo if that means anything to you, is the publisher.

nice site that is!!

Yeah I left just before that opened (the new building) I kinda liked the old building and its dingy 70's ness!!!

Back