Weedkiller and other grass murdering cocktails...

scotiasocia

Can anyone help with some cocktail suggestions? My mates are having a flatwarming party Saturday night and we've gotten our hands on a 'drinks fountain', but we cant decide what to fill it with!! I suggested Weedkiller and everyone agreed but then we realised we don't acually know what's in it!!! Anyone got any other ideas, the stronger and sicker the better!!

Im sure some of the more harcore Celtic faithful have a few ideas on the best way to murder a grass??

hail hail mate;)

this is probably my favoirite cocktail, easy enough to make if you've got all the ingredients:)

http://www.bacardimojito.com/

Cheers mate, we'll get the ingredients, duno if thats what'll turn out though, prob some hybrid effort!! :lol:

A guy in my work was telling me about a drikn him and his mates have started drinking and that he's christened "The Catholic Shandy", double V and Lemonade plus a shot of apple sours...not tried it yet, but it may be our drink of choice before leaving the apts this year ;)!!

'Mon the hoops!!!

we were drining these things called "cock sucking cowboys" the other week and I was mullered!!

dont know what was in them though and FFS dont google it at work!!:eek:

Can't remember what's in a Weedkiller but try this one I invented last Summer....

HUDDLE JUICE

- Pint Glass
- Ice
- Full bottle of Smirnoff Ice
- Gordons Gin
- Passoa
- Irn Bru

Goes down like Darcheville in a penalty box!

I hope you Bhoys had some of those special cocktails celebrating yesterdays brilliant win over the forces of darkness :twisted::twisted::D

I heard the Rangers team were gonna drown their sorrows with some vodka on the bus home but were left disappointed because their bottle crashed...or something with the "bottle crashed" punchline!!!! :confused:

:) 3 in a row :D

Back