weather - easter week! What to pack!!?!

hi everyone!!

we are there 26/03 - 31/03 (staying San An) and i'm not sure what to expect weather wise!! I know none of us can predict the weather....i was just wondering going off previous years people may have been there at a similar time!! i've only been to mainland spain at this time of year (always had pretty nice weather!) so feeling a bit lost and no idea what to be packing!!!!

Thanks!!!!

As i thought!! will check a few forecasts the day before travel, but will pack a bit of everything, squeezing whatever i can into my hand luggage!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Pack/ wear a sturdy pair of shoes and get out exploring the countryside/coastline. Its beautiful at that time of year. So many colours. And pleasant to walk in whereas in summer its awfy hot.

I am currently recovering from torn ankle ligaments and so have a big boot on one leg.....unfortunately can't explore as much as I would like! although we have already planned to go to Ibiza town and to the Las Dalias Easter Market!

I have found so many people say to me, "why go to Ibiza out of season??" but to be honest I am actually wanting to see the island how it is before the parties start, I have lived in Spain previously and adore the culture, Ibiza is such a beautiful island, it will be nice to see it before the season starts.

ok so weather update....

right now we have what seems to be the last proper cold days, sort of last bit of winter...was 7°C this morning only and max temps stay really low until friday (13-15°C only). then we should get a rainy saturday and after that, and as far as the forecasts go, good weather and warmer temperatures are on the way. looking pretty sweet for easter weekend currently, lows of 12°C and highs of 20°C announced and lots of sun. could of course still change a bit, but right now it's looking really fine :)

Back