'We need some more girls in here!!!'

PROPER!

Ok, question. I've been looking at photos of all the Ibiza Club nights, and the one thing I've noticed is that there is a shockingly low number of ladies in the photos as the vast majority of people in the crowd shots have been guys! Whats going on? :cry:

It was a similar story when I went to Malia & Faliraki. I expect to see that thing when Im clubbing here in London, but when I go to one of these paradise Island thingies, I'd expect the ratio to be be a bit more even, especially somewhere like Ibiza.

Anyone have any comment on this? Have I got the wrong impression from the photos? Why is it like this if it is? Anyone wanna come quad-biking with me & my mates first week of Augast? :p

Anyone have any comment on this? Have I got the wrong impression from the photos? Why is it like this if it is? Anyone wanna come quad-biking with me & my mates first week of Augast? :p

You often find that places begin the night with a decent male-female ratio, but by the end it's mainly blokes dancing. My theory is blokes tend to be more into narcotics than females which is why it's mainly blokes still going at the end of the night. Could be wrong, of course!

i am always there till the end......n am not compainin bout it bein mostly men haha. but yea werever iv been it the same just seems to be loadsa guys n just a few girls. xx

Best bet is to scoop up your own company to take with you to the club. Bora Bora is a great place to do so or pre-gameing at the local pub. They can be found ;)

Back