WE NEED roomies for starta JUNE!!!

butters

fellow workers
im will 21 an james is 20, students in manchester, flying out begginnig of june 3/4th (cos of uni) to work for the whole summer!!! an we are wantin to sort out peolpe to share accom with an fly out with n stuff (guys/girls or whatever) as saves lots of messin about when you get there!! if yr on yr own or theres two of you or whatever? that will be just great, we're easy goin to get on with n stuff

so if yr hardcore an up for a laugh get emailing - ill' get back to yer!!

williniibiza05@hotmail.co.uk

accommodation

hello!!

im amy 19 yrs old at the moment im flying out alone and am looking to head out 1st possibly even 2nd week off june coz of studies also. i MAY possibly have a friend with me although he is undecided an probably wont! i also need to sort out accommodation! an prefably a job asap. i would be spending first week job huntin as my £££ wouldnt stretch further than that!

are you guys loking foir jobs too or partying whole summer! :D

my e mail is arender09@hotmail.com

send me an e mail if you wanna chat further an ill add ya msn list. good luck with ur search

hope to hear from u

amy!

cheers for reply, tryed sendin u an email with my hotmail address an didnt work, sure u got right address or im i just a dumbass?

yeah we r goin out to party hard but to do so gotta hava job (worked their last summer aswell) to get yer dosh in, an yr club passes an meet more ppl an stuff, an we r out for the whole summer again by the way!!

so if yr still up for it? an wana chat more get bak to me! an if any one else wants to come get in contact! - lovely jubly

will an james

dude!

mate yr exactly right!!! i set it up jus the other day, thinking i wanted a cool email address for the summer, an yeah its not a cool email address at all is it? an its jus causing me problems - technology these days hay!! i reckon we should stick to royal mail if u ask me.......... (or use pigeons)

these email addresses do work!!! - willvds@easypeasy.com

or james on - james2kinky@yahoo.co.uk

sorry to mess you about mate look forward to hearing yer, my apologies
sorry to any one else aswell.

(im going to write a stern letter of complaint to hotmail)

will an j

hey guys!!! im up for sharing!! im laura 23 and a mental raver hehe!! well into my clubbin (plus always clubbin wiv guys so u dont hav to worry bout me being a boring roomie!!)
im goin ibiza june 5th (space opening woohooooooo!!!!) and my mates who are already out there havent got room in their app anymore doh!!laura x :twisted:

hiya am headin out on the 13th i think, worked there last summer aswell, am well up for sharing...haha can just imagine me wonderin down the beach wit my lilo!what a sad boy...haha...where you lot all flyin from and what date!?is everyone botherin to get insurance?we didnt last yr and after judgement sunday went out on the scotters and i wrote mine off!couldnt afford to pay for medical stuff so just had to keep drinken!anyways speak soon!

Lee

hey lee - yep im gettin insurance hehe....im that clumsy that im bound to injure myself or lose something or have something nicked!!!
plus a mate of mine who is already out there.....she sprained her ankle or something and is on crutches for 3 wks....so cant even work...oops!!! :p

hey all, i'm a student in manc and i'm looking to fly out to ibiza around the 12th june, i'm going on my billie bob joe, coz all my mates are either loved up or climbing the corporate ladder...how lame!!!

so it would be cool to find some people to share accommodation wiv and look for work with. please e-mail if any1's up for it????

All af the crew!

All you guys, im keen to meet up with ya's.

im planing on doing the lisa lashes tour which leaves the u.k on the 23rd! It should be huge. It costs 309pounds and thats for accommo, flight and some club entries. plus there like 200 - 300 people going to plenty of people to meet!

if you keen email me at wheresdanielnow@hotmail.com or msn to the same address.

Get in quick casue i wanna book asap!

Back