we love the 70's

stephen

Staff member
jaki has just brought back the last of our old photos which we've had in storage in england for years. weren't cameras crap in the old days.
here's me and my mate in fancy london town sometime in the 70's. (i haven't smoked for 30 years so that gives me the idea that it was the 70's)

i think we fancied ourselves as sal paradise and dean moriarty at the time....

IMAGE0005.JPG

jaki has just brought back the last of our old photos which we've had in storage in england for years. weren't cameras crap in the old days.
here's me and my mate in fancy london town sometime in the 70's. (i haven't smoked for 30 years so that gives me the idea that it was the 70's)

IMAGE0005.JPG

that car wouldnt get across america ;)

seriously though, can you imagine trying to do that nowadays in central london??

another one from the box. it's my ex girlfriend jaki in a hairdressing comp in '79. clue she's not the one with the beard

IMAGE0006.JPG

IMAGE0005.JPG

Sorry as I dont know you, which one is you?

no. it's a complete coincidence that the photo was taken 'on the road' just outside it.

(see how i'm trying to help emma out here?)

thankfully, denim shorts like that were still rationed when i was a kid in the 50's

IMAGE0005.JPG

Trotters Independent Traders mode of transport in the background???? :lol::lol:

IMAGE0005.JPG

Very sharp quality for a photo nearly 40 years old. What make of camera was it....

Very sharp quality for a photo nearly 40 years old. What make of camera was it....

come on bez, pay attention, the fascia of the vw polo mk1 which was only produced from 75 to 79 should give you a clue that the photo is not 40 years old. the camera was a canon ae1 btw - photo by my girlfriend jaki

Last edited by a moderator:
Back