We Love Sundays Opening 15th June

if i can be bothered to do the 10 min walk, i may tootle on down.8) just to keep barbie out of trouble of course!

(cue nostrum and his 1 minute walk!!;))

Hello Barbie, how are you??
Lana was trying to sell Passion last year. I dont know if she actually managed it. Only time will tell.
I cant remember what you said your dates are but will we see you. We arrive on 21st.

easy, barbie, calm down - passion is open and running as per normal :lol:

we love opening...count me in! :twisted:

am i daft or wasnt it the opening sunday just gone. am over there on the 15th for space and thats an opening, so is there two openings. no inuendos please.......

am i daft or wasnt it the opening sunday just gone. am over there on the 15th for space and thats an opening, so is there two openings. no inuendos please.......

two days ago was the opening of space as a club. with a huge extra dance floor on the car park behind the club and a total of more than 10'000 people.

on sunday, june 15 "we love" (one of the promoters) are having their opening party - at space as well. this is traditionally another great party with a good lineup, although never as big and as packed as the clubs' opening itself. not everyone thinks "the bigger the better" and so some people prefer the WLS opening to space opening!

nice one nostrum, i find when its a madhouse you cant throw as many shapes around the rooms. i didnt realise they opened the back up. thats obviously why they can sell so many tickets cos everyones saying it holds 10k but thats what privilige holds and thats meant to be the worlds biggest club. dont suppose you now the set times for the 15th?

two days ago was the opening of space as a club. with a huge extra dance floor on the car park behind the club and a total of more than 10'000 people.

on sunday, june 15 "we love" (one of the promoters) are having their opening party - at space as well. this is traditionally another great party with a good lineup, although never as big and as packed as the clubs' opening itself. not everyone thinks "the bigger the better" and so some people prefer the WLS opening to space opening!

What's the crowd like for Space Opening ?! I can't believe many foreigners go out there just for this because there is not much around at this time, thought most waited for WLS opening, or is that just me ?!

What's the crowd like for Space Opening ?! I can't believe many foreigners go out there just for this because there is not much around at this time, thought most waited for WLS opening, or is that just me ?!

a lot of foreigners in fact. very international. plus all the season workers that can make it there. plus a lot of permanent islanders.

opening time?

someone told me that space opened at 12 on sunday? like other yrs, i thought there was new laws?
any one know wat time WLS is opening, defo goin,
also, wats peoples plans? ie go to WLS, leave and hit bora bora then back to WLS?? or somethin else?

Opening will be at 4.30pm usually , they get special licenses for OPening and Closing party but apart from that 4.30pm - 6am

Back