we love @ space tickets

Mr Jenx

can someone help me please.

ive been to ibiza 8 times but everytime ive been i havnt attended space on a sunday, but i am for the first time on the 23rd september.

ive never bought my ticket online either but am considering buying from this site. but what i need to know is:

what time do i have to be in space by for the ticket to be valid?

what does the passout ticket mean?

does the ticket include a free drink?

can you go in and out of space, say to get some food and then go back in?

im really looking forward to WE LOVE but would like to know the answers first.

can you help?

thanks

hi mr jenx - go for - best party of the island!

what time do i have to be in space by for the ticket to be valid? - it is valid all day and night

what does the passout ticket mean? - you can leave the club once and come back in again at any time. (as long as you enter the club for the first time before 4 pm)

does the ticket include a free drink? - yes

hi mr jenx - go for - best party of the island!

what time do i have to be in space by for the ticket to be valid? - it is valid all day and night

what does the passout ticket mean? - you can leave the club once and come back in again at any time. (as long as you enter the club for the first time before 4 pm)

does the ticket include a free drink? - yes

thanks james,

so if ur in by 4pm you can leave just once or as many times as u wish? how does that actually work? do they stamp ut hand?

what time is best to go cos if i went late on would they not allow me in cos it was too busy inside? just curious cos i dont wanna be left outside with a useless ticket see

once jenx - as i say in the post :)

people with a passout always get let in again. however i wouldn't leave it too late. others can probably answer this better.

once jenx - as i say in the post :)

people with a passout always get let in again. however i wouldn't leave it too late. others can probably answer this better.

do u get a stamp on the hand or a wristband?

anyone with info?

when you go out, you get a wristband, and when you go back in this wristband will be cut off.

we went in about 2-3pm at the We Love opening last year
we had wristbands put on without asking - then cut off at re-entry

the re-entry part is a bit hazy tho' (it was my stag)

I think most drinks are available with the free drink ticket, but it's different with Red Bull Vodka, you'll have to pay 5 EUR.

Drinks cost like 13 EUR, but the Red Bull Vodka's are 18 EUR.

When me and my friends went to WLS on the 24th of June, one dude used his free drink on a beer! HAHA!:eek:

What happens if you go into Space on Sunday before 11am, when you can get a €25 discount with flyer... will they give you a band for a pass out at that stage??

Didn't you used to get 2 passouts if you were in before midday ?

Blazin'Boy could you please explain a little bit more about your offers. I'm interested in We love Space on 2.09. Online price is 55 and, as I understand, it includes 1 free drink and passout. What's special in your offer? What is "2 hours of free bar in the tantra bar"
Thanx

Back