We Love Space Priority Entrance / Passout

jayfaull

Hi All,

Ibiza first timer here and have a question don't know if anyone can answer, when buying a ticket it says you can use the priority gusetlist entrance to skip the queues, and that you get a passout to leave the club during the afternoon /evening and return later that night (9pm deadline). Can you use the priority guestlist entrance on both occasions? Or is it only possible to use the guestlist entrance the once when you first rock up to Space?

Cheers!

hi there,

i'm not 100% sure, but i'm fairly convinced it works like this.....

the first time you go through the guestlist/internet tickets queue.

when you enter with your wristband, you enter through the normal ticket/paying queue, so it's likely to be a bit longer but space is really efficient at getting people in and you shouldn't be waiting long or even not at all.

no passout was available :(

so thanks for that information, had a small lunch at 12, then burgerking at 3 am in the morning, oh, had one 6 euro sandwich inside space aswell, or I would have to leave early :(

no passout was available :(

so thanks for that information, had a small lunch at 12, then burgerking at 3 am in the morning, oh, had one 6 euro sandwich inside space aswell, or I would have to leave early :(

When are you talking about? There hasn't been a We Love yet this year?

Back