We Love @ Space or Avicii @ Ushuaia ?

Zee

Which has to be done at least once in a lifetime ?
I've one of them to hit on Aug 25th

Last edited by a moderator:
Really depends on your music taste, but I would say 100% We Love, its an Ibiza institution!

I don't like Avicii's music, but ushuaia is definitely worth a visit, so maybe pick another night to go there?

Or if you really cant decide, DO BOTH!!

I got dragged to Ushuaia for Avicci and it was the worst music Ive ever heard on the island. I didnt last more than two hours. An absolute load of drivel. 50 euro in , 4 x 12euro heineken , get me out of here!

I don't like Avicii so I'd say We Love. Ushuaia is an amazing venue though so definitely worth a go. I went to Le Grand Bazar with Pete Tong and Calvin Harris.

Sorry for Side Tracking - NilSatis, I noticed you stay in the Sol Bahia quite alot. How much does it generally cost in peak season and obviously you would recommend? I tried checking myself but they are booked up for next summer already so can't get a price.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are not booked up, just the prices are not yet online. they are 130 EUR per day in high season. probably similar next year. we should have prices online by september at the latest. there will be plenty of availability for the high season until jan or feb next year. they are very popular though, so book early :)

they are not booked up, just the prices are not yet online. they are 130 EUR per day in high season. probably similar next year. we should have prices online by september at the latest. there will be plenty of availability for the high season until jan or feb next year. they are very popular though, so book early :)

Thanks :) The view looks stunning. Anyway, I'll stop derailing this thread.

james beat me to it! but great place we've had some great stays there. Bart and co are really welcoming folks.

Back