We Love Opening - 9th June 2013

Buckley

I was only there from midnight until 1.30am but I wished I could have stayed longer. You forget how great the sound is. A lot of vests and caps, but if that bothers you too much, you need to step away from the young folk. What i caught of Ryan O'Gorman and whoever followed him on the terrace, were great, as was Daisy Heartbreaker in El Salon.

I was only there from midnight until 1.30am but I wished I could have stayed longer. You forget how great the sound is. A lot of vests and caps, but if that bothers you too much, you need to step away from the young folk. What i caught of Ryan O'Gorman and whoever followed him on the terrace, were great, as was Daisy Heartbreaker in El Salon.

Wow.. Buckley back in club shocker!

Glad you enjoyed it

We were there with the spotlight gang. Had a blinder! Thought Paul woolford went abit too hard considering the time but henrik schwarz absolutely nailed it! Carl Craig had a few tech issues and was looking suitably pissed off at a sound guy.brilliant night and fun chilling ok beach after.shame my mate lost his phone though

Back