We are FSTVL

Evolution

Anyone looking at going to this next year? Not my usual style of music but a very good lineup in my opinion.
Quite a few friends going for a birthday and think i'll tag along.

2201212040437129_lineuptab.jpg

Line-up looks really good. It's right in the Essex motherland though .... so anyone who struggles with hi-top trainers, brylcream and centre partings, rolled-up denim shorts, snap-backs, white high-heels, tank tops, orange suntans, waving iPhones, ticket touts, the "shuffle" dance or the phrases "shurrrupppp" and "obsceeennnnne" might be more comfy catching the headliners at another gig :?:

Disclaimer - ** No Essexites were harmed in the drafting of this post **

someone was talking to me about this event on facebook last night...if i'd known about it earlier i might've nipped in for the £30 tickets...but now thinking perhaps leave it...bit of a trek from here, and got rockness, sonar (perhaps) & glastonbury soon after.

plus i do think the place will be crawling with guys with gucci man bags.....sort yourselves out south of england!!:)pmsl.

I'm very much up for this. Line-up is cracking. But, yes, it will be swarming with shufflers and scene posers :(

someone was talking to me about this event on facebook last night...if i'd known about it earlier i might've nipped in for the £30 tickets...but now thinking perhaps leave it...bit of a trek from here, and got rockness, sonar (perhaps) & glastonbury soon after.

plus i do think the place will be crawling with guys with gucci man bags.....sort yourselves out south of england!!:)pmsl.

Don't tar us all with that brush! That 'Essex boy' image should be banned and is an embarrassment to men everywhere.

Will be officially selling tickets for We Are FSTVL :D

I doubt Spotlight would be overly impressed if I paste the link here, so if anybody and/or their friends are interested and yet to buy tickets, then PM me and I'll share details. You'd be doing a fellow Spotlighter a favour

Anyone go?

Chopper central, I hear, but good music. Defected tent was an inflatable and some dicks slashed it, allegedly, causing it to close early.

Apparently the VIP tickets got you nothing extra?

First hand reports anyone?

Well he has to be shouting about something or other. All I heard was that there was abit of a fiasco with people leaving-getting home ie lots of ppl stranded in Essex at 2am

Well he has to be shouting about something or other. All I heard was that there was abit of a fiasco with people leaving-getting home ie lots of ppl stranded in Essex at 2am
Sounds like the £95/£170 VIP tickets were a rip. Rumours that they sold 5000 of them and provided little of the advertised benefits......

Back