Warehouse project 2015

Gone for Hannah Wants. Okay, not one of the most exciting of choices but my mate really wants to see her and I am happy with most of the support so thought why the hell not! Might well have to go for the Feel My Bicep night as well. Love them guys!

booked for Bicep and the 50 Weapons (RIP) night today, will probably go to a few more as well, including RA x Dekmantel

The RA night and the Bicep night are insane, just can't make them myself…seriously good though!

Circus for me...

I've been told there are a lot of secuirty at these events; dogs, police the lot?

At the bigger venue (victoria warehouse) the past few years there was lots of security, they wouldnt let people in if they were too drunk. Everyone hated the security.

Now theyre back at store street they only have 1 dog and randomly select people to be searched, its very relaxed. Much smaller, and better venue.

yeah I would echo MikeJ's sentiments, Victoria was a hellish experience to get into. I only went once last year at Store Street and did go down quite early and basically walked straight in, no fuss.

The way they did the tickets was a disgrace. Obviously selling 80% of the tickets to other sites who doubling their money. Went last year was great, as if they dont earn enough money why be greedy?

Will gladly wait for Ibiza and sack this off

The way they did the tickets was a disgrace. Obviously selling 80% of the tickets to other sites who doubling their money. Went last year was great, as if they dont earn enough money why be greedy?

Will gladly wait for Ibiza and sack this off

After signing up for 'pre sale' (which was open to anyone i think) i got tickets off WHP website straight away no bother

Back