Wanted:Bartenders, Dancers/Go-Go's, Security and P.r's.

rolandibz

Es Paradis is looking for staff for the summer 0f 2006:

Bartenders, Dancers/Go-Go's, Security and P.r's.

If you are intrested send your c.v with picture to info@esparadis.com or call between 10 and 1 pm at 0034-971346600. Fluent in english is a must, maximum age 30.

Thanks,

Roland
Es Paradis

Work

HI, my name is ben(English), 18 years old and have experience in working in the kitchen as 2nd chef, waiting, being on the till and also being a bar staff tender (Have a CV to be shown as well)
I just wondering if you could let me no anymore about pay, i.e how much, weekly payment or monthly?
Also wondering if it was possible to get help looking for really cheap accomidation or someone in the area renting out a room?

Yours Sincerly Ben Jones

info@esparadis.com
hi my name is michael williams im intrested in working in security as i have got my door supervicer lisence and security lisence aswell i have been doing it for 7 years now my house no is 00441912660959 mobile no 07856379625

work 2007

Hiya, have worked away 2004 & 2005 in Magalluf, and most recently in Kos (just got bk), just wondering how much ur wages are per nite, do u get paid nightly or weekly?? How much rent are you looking at monthly if accom not provided with job?

Wanting PR work for 2007 (have lots of experience in this field!!!)....any ideas of the best places to work for....clubs or bars (or restaurants)......

Also I had NIE card for Mallorca, but have lost the card, will I have to re-apply for this when I get to Ibiza??

Thanx, need all the help I can get!!

Back