Wanted!!! Accommodation, Job, Roomies!

Craig.S

Morning all
if you have all woken up to a morning like I have with rain and grey sky's your probably on here for the same reason as me!
I used to work abroad as a rep a few years back and miss it soo much whilst I still have no ties to England I decided I'm gonna go back for another few seasons! I'm looking to fly to Ibiza in May 2013 look for work, long term accommodation etc.

IF

• You have any ACCOMODATION available please reply below any size is fine as I can always find roommates!

• You have any JOBS going please reply with what they are wage etc, as I'm a male shot girl is out the question unless u want your club/bar to be the emptiest in Ibiza :).
I have worked a lot of hours behind the bar and a small amount of experience as a supervisor, I would like to think I'm a very approachable person, enthusiastic, happy and a hard worker so pretty happy to put my hand to anything (within reason) so any jobs going just leave a post.

• Lastly if your looking for a ROOMMATE then drop us a reply, looking for any accomodation share really 1,2,3 20 people dont care im happy to split the costs between a few so it's cheaper for us all i just want a half decent gaff that's better then terry the tramps cardboard box :) otherwise I'm not assed as the only time ill be spending in there is to freshen up and occasionally get 40 winks!

Babbled on enough now so if you tick any of above drop us a msg,
For those of you going over enjoy your summer!!

Back