Want to earn a little extra money in Ibiza?

KenniH

I just got back, and I really want one of the f*** me im famous Orange waving fans they have in they shops, in ibiza, san an, playa d. bossa and the airport, its 8 euros, I'm from Denmark, and would gladly pay you 20 euro's if you would ship it to me from a postoffice :) you earn a little and I get my fan, so its win-win? :)

Hoping theres a friendly soul out there

Write me here if you'd like :) Kenni.h@gmail.com

I just got back, and I really want one of the f*** me im famous Orange waving fans they have in they shops, in ibiza, san an, playa d. bossa and the airport, its 8 euros, I'm from Denmark, and would gladly pay you 20 euro's if you would ship it to me from a postoffice :) you earn a little and I get my fan, so its win-win? :)

Hoping theres a friendly soul out there

Write me here if you'd like :) Kenni.h@gmail.com

Any reason why didn't you buy one whilst you were there?

Yeah

I actually bought 5 of them :lol: just other colours, since some of them fit right into my interieur divided into colour sections, and I found that the orange one is the missing piece, so I would be really happy if someone would take the small time it takes and get rewarded :)

If anyone doubts my intentions I can post pictures in an email of the rest of the fans in my interieur including where the orange should be put :D

Thanks in advance :)

:)

Sorry I'm not too fond of posting photos of my house on the internet on a public forum, the response would be fun tho

I would offer to do it but i couldnt bring myself to buy anything that has F*** ME IM FAMOUS written on it. I'm sure someone will be willing to though.

Hehe

Hehe, I'm not thinking too much about the meaning, I just think it looks aesthetically nice and more fun to have when you've been there

Anyone else who doesn't mind buying it :lol:

Someone want to help? Its really not that difficult finding it and sending it through mail,
If you Tell mé which City you stay In i Can post link to store or post office.
Hell you Can also send it when you get home ..say.. UK

Please :)

Here's 4 of the 5 I already bought, and bottom left is the orange place where I would put the orange fan :)

fmif-fans.png

Looks awesome! I can see what you mean about needing the right fan.:twisted: Does it have to say. F*** me I'm famous on it though? :spank:

Hi Kennih,

First i did not think it was an serious add.
With the foto...looks it's an real add...

i guess you want the delivery charge that give insurance that you'll get the waving fan (can grow from 5 to 8€ ?)
It will be a kind of 4€ easy won :lol: ..

If you don'f find any guys (is there any brit guys here?)until my holidays we can keep in touch.

Don't they give free waving fan in ibz ?( i've get some matinée waving fans free)

Have you bought other merchandising stuff? (stickers?t shirt & so on..)

i'm not a very fan of FMIF merchandising but i'm keen on waving fans , plan to buy Matinée, space ,or Pacha even though i know they will break coz made of junk material.
what is the price of the waving fans (excep FMIF ones)?
Where can you get some free merchandising? (salinas beach?get FMIF freesbee, bora bora?)

Of course if i get an FMIF waving fan & you change your mind, i will be fine.
for your info i have a FMIF necklace ("made by Agatha": french brand of jewels) to sell, get there in 2001 at 60€ at pacha shop in san antoni(doest is still exist?) ...I've gave it to my girlfriend but did not enjoy to wear this kind of stuff (you may guess why) :lol: so she gave me back this item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back