Walks around Playa D`En Bossa.

S

*Saffy*

After last year's wilting walk to Cala Salada from San An (the heat was intense!) we still want to do some walking this year ...

How long would it take to walk to Salinas from Playa D`En Bossa? Is it an easy walk?

Where else would you recommend? And can you walk to Ibiza Town from P D B along the beach?

Thanks ..

Hiya Saffy, i did some great walks along the west coast between beaches the first time i went. Tell me if you find out if you can walk from PDB to Eivissa, would like to know! :D

:oops: When I was in PDB last year I always wanted to walk along the beack (away from Ibiza Town direction) to that big stone thing about a mile (at most) away on the shore. Think it might have some woodland around it. Anyways - I was never in a fit state to do so. What is it? Thanks.

*Saffy* said:
How long would it take to walk to Salinas from Playa D`En Bossa? Is it an easy walk?

Where else would you recommend? And can you walk to Ibiza Town from P D B along the beach?

Thanks ..

Here are some trecksss:
http://www.sanjose-ibiza.net/excursin.htm
From salinas to pbd it's not very difficult, but u have to take some bottle of water and a hat 8) ....

Ive never walked there i think maybe an hour and a half unless your one of them olympic walkers who squeeze there butt cheeks in and look very funny.

It takes about thirty / forty minutes to walk from the Marina in Ibiza Town to PDB (bORA bORA).

And that's taking the scenic route along the beachfront at Figuretas.

That was Sober mind you. Walk along the beach @ PDB towards figuretas, then walk past Es Vive along to the beachfront promenade.

then just follow the beach around to Cube bar then walk up the short bank past Cube and you're five minutes walk down the main streets to the centre of Ibiza Town.

It takes longer if you stop for a drink in one of the bars, but it's nicer too.

Back