Walking to Clubs

Safari

Long time lurker, first time posting. We are visiting in late September on honeymoon from the U.S. and rented an apartment right by migjorn suites and hotel garbi for a week, just a little north of Space. We are planning on walking to Space and Sankeys but I wanted to know if a walk to DC-10 was still safe and if so best route? Thanks in advance for any info!

Last edited by a moderator:
You could walk to Dc10 fairly easily, however considering a taxi would cost about five euro its probably easier to jump in a cab!

sankeys and space are very close. dc10 means a 45min walk approx from where you stay. can be done and you actually always see some people doing the walk.

sankeys and space are very close. dc10 means a 45min walk approx from where you stay. can be done and you actually always see some people doing the walk.
what, people on honeymoon? romance isn't dead after all.

Congrats, buddy.

And thank you Morbyd. The best part of it was it is the first time my wife has really seen the island and she instantly fell in love (which means I will have someone to go with through my forties, happy days). I was also amazed how much I enjoyed everything with a completely straight head which bodes well for a healthier living future

I just got engaged in Ibiza and I'd be shocked if at least part of our honeymoon wasn't in Ibiza. The few Americans that make it to the island really, really like it :)

Back