Viva Warriors or Solomun + 1?

JoshMags

Alright guys,

Coming back over in 2 weeks with 8 friends, Sunday night has caused a bit of a pickle.

I want to go see Kolsch, but the majority are swaying towards Sankeys.

Lineups Below

Pacha - Solomun, Kolsch
Sankeys - Lawler, Todd Terry, Detlef, Marco Faraone

Can I get people's opinions please? Because I have never been to either of these parties.

I haven't been to Solomun but i have been to viva. Lawler was really good the other, not too busy and great atmosphere. Are you going to either of the clubs for other nights though? if you are i'd go to the other club, always best to get to as many different clubs as possible i think.

I haven't been to Solomun but i have been to viva. Lawler was really good the other, not too busy and great atmosphere. Are you going to either of the clubs for other nights though? if you are i'd go to the other club, always best to get to as many different clubs as possible i think.

Toying with the idea of Tribal sessions and Insane but will more likely end up going Paradise and Music On.

I have been Pacha before but none of my friends have.

Went to Viva Warriors last year was really good, but I agree with Stivi go to Tribal Sessions instead and do Solomun & Kolsch! That will be class. I've never been to Solomon+1! Going next week....woohoo! Will report back...enjoy!

What are your views on paradise as a party stivi? My friends overhype it alot in my opinion

i've never been the biggest fan of jamie jones (even though I do sometimes like his sets), so for me it always really depends on who's there apart from him. some weeks the line up is really good and sometimes it's a bit meh. it's still a very british night and I just prefer parties with a more mixed crowd. I can't (and don't want) to say anything negative about paradise, but it's just a night that mostly doesn't attract me.

Back