vitamins

TM78

just curious.

who takes a big stock of vitamins with them to ibiza to help 'recover' & keep them going?

what vitamins?

my mate had a big supply of vitamins (i think some sort of multi vitamin) at melt festival he gave it too me, i thought you had to swallow it, nearly choked it was so big...and of course, after he'd stopped laughing, he said you wre just to let it dissolve in your mouth/chew it:)lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try just keeping hydrated and eating well, with plenty fruit/veg, but this is probably easier said than done.

Otherwise -
5-htp to restore seratonin
magnesium - supposed to stop jaw grinding, a nasty side effect of too much Red Bull! ;)

Berocca is an absolute saviour.. Also makes you drink more water as it's an effervescent. But eat something first or it just goes straight through ya :)

I would try just keeping hydrated and eating well, with plenty fruit/veg, but this is probably easier said than done.

Otherwise -
5-htp to restore seratonin
magnesium - supposed to stop jaw grinding, a nasty side effect of too much Red Bull! ;)
plenty fruit n veg....mate, i dont eat any of that in glasgow never mind on holiday:lol::p

i may invest in some multi vitamins then although i have been managing to eat a lot better at festivals/holidays lately rather than going way OTT as of the past...

as for teeth grinding...im always packing loads of chewing gum...im always the man who has some...got about 20 packs for the suitcase for ibiza:) will no doubt have to buy more out there as well.

plenty fruit n veg

Same here. Vitamins from natural sources. Straight to the supermarket when I arrive. On the way home from nights out I always buy those big slices of watermelon from the 24 hr shop in San An.

Also, one of the restaurants by the fountain, does some cracking blended drinks. Coconut, Mango and strawberry was my favourite. Sorts you out after a heavy night.

Milk Thistle. Pop a couple capsules before you start drinking, do another two when you return from your night out.

Helps restore damaged liver cells. Not entirely sure of its medicinal merit if truth be told! :lol:

But whether it genuinely works or is merely a case of mind over matter, seems to make the hangovers more bearable.

Milk Thistle. Pop a couple capsules before you start drinking, do another two when you return from your night out.

Dandelion tea does the same. I'll be taking a weeks worth in teabags. Note...don't drink too much of this tea before bedtime, you may find you've had an accident in the middle of the night. :oops:

hmm...sounds like some dubious side effects from taking a few of these potions.

i might just stick to MDMA and chocolate.:p

Vit c, vit b complex, magnesium, zinc, water.

Prior to that I make sure I eat a very nutritious diet and exercise.

Rehydration treatments for diahrrea are good to kick that dull headache that just wont go away when hungover.
Pick em up in tesco fairly cheap

Back