Visiting 13th - 17th October what is open? / Birthday suggestions

Danni89

Hi

We will be visiting in mid October for a birthday trip for my boyfriend.

We are planning on staying in San Antonio Bay - we are not expecting to go out partying but more nice restaurants and bars. Will places still be open??

Also looking for ideas on best ideas for my partners birthday! Was thinking possibly a boat trip and booking a table on the sunset strip?

Thanks Danni

hi danni,

as it's a bit of a strange season (due to covid) it's hard to predict right now what will still be open mid october. usually - as in a normal year - san antonio plus the bay would already be pretty quiet, but you'd still find enough places open to have meals etc. at this point I'm not sure the places on the sunset strip will still be open mid-october. maybe mint lounge and certainly golden buddha (as it's open all year around), but café mambo and café del mar might close before that.

hostal la torre outside san antonio might be a shout for a sunset trip.

and generally, I'd hire a car and go exploring the island. a boat trip might also be an idea yeah!

lastly, ibiza town is much livelier this year than san an and I think that will still be the case mid october (but even there it'll be quieter than it is now)

Back