Virgins

jonny7

well there's a thread for veteran's

me and my mrs are going for our 1st time in sept we are both in our 40's something always wanted to go since being in my 20's money and relationships didn't really allow now the time is right I see a lot off negative comments but also a lot of positive comments but not fazed one bit its our 1st holiday abroad together got nights out planned been saving for about a year and cant wait countdown has begun..

I met a couple same age and in 21. They had a amazing time and left their 3 kids at home. Why not? Plenty older locals at parties on the island

Your never too old for Ibiza jonny7. im 37 now, was at all gone pete tongs closing few years back at pacha, my mate said "I bet were one of the oldest in here" before we got in, there was people in their 50's proper tearing it up haha. really good night with old and young in there, apart from the bar prices. first time I went to Ibiza I was 24, never went again until I was 34, as I got distracted by other things, since then me and the missus have been back every year for our anniversary. we go out again in sept aswell.

We go Southport weekender every year only go to clubs a couple of times a year were going pacha/space/dc10 and amnesia been in to the house thing 24 years just seems the right place to go to..

Same here, we don't tend to do the clubs at home really, done gatecrasher/brum few times but never again as its a shithole and in need of a serious clean lol. yeh I love my house as well, cant go wrong with pacha. Were over for 4 days sept so gonna do cream closing and prob do es paradis judge jules aqua party, never been in es paradis so don't know what to expect other than getting wet lol.

Back