VIP table share at Ushuaia Fri15th July

Would be interested to read a review of your experience re the VIP table.

I’m very cynical about VIP tables but am teaching myself that everyone is different.

Would be interested to read a review of your experience re the VIP table.

I’m very cynical about VIP tables but am teaching myself that everyone is different.
The crushes at some of the clubs mean you just can't dance...get to the bar etc. If you are a reasonably large number and can afford it - I would def book a table. However, some places like Ushuaia have tables right at the very back... I don't see the point if you are far away from the DJ/vibe. So always ask to look at the table plan and see what you're getting for the price. We took a large table this time at Amnesia for Elrow... it was def worth it.

The crushes at some of the clubs mean you just can't dance...get to the bar etc. If you are a reasonably large number and can afford it - I would def book a table. However, some places like Ushuaia have tables right at the very back... I don't see the point if you are far away from the DJ/vibe. So always ask to look at the table plan and see what you're getting for the price. We took a large table this time at Amnesia for Elrow... it was def worth it.

👍

Back