VIP Preference?

Hypno

Some of my friends and I are heading to Ibiza August 19 through the 27th and are looking to do VIP at 1 of 3 shows. If you had your preference which would you choose?

Tiesto @ Privilege - Monday, August 22nd

Be @ Space - Wednesday, August 24th (Armin Van Buuren & Gareth Emery)

Cream @ Amnesia - Thursday, August 25th (Paul Van Dyk)

All 3 are around 825 Euro from what I understand (Though Amnesia will charge 50 Euro for each person as an entry fee so it is higher than the other 2).

I understand some think VIP is lame or somehow vain, but my friends and I want to do this at least once..it's the first and maybe only time we go so why not go all out. Any thoughts?

I would probs do it at Amnesia out of those 3. Priviledge is so big that I dont see what vip would gain you and Space also just doesnt strike me as a club to do vip. I think amnesia and pacha are the ones to do it if you have your heart set on it but hopefully someone who's actually done it can give u some first hand accounts

Thanks..it would definitely be good to hear from someone who has done it as well. After being to Vegas a few times I know that VIP can either suck or be completely awesome, all for the same price. I don't want to spend a bunch of money and have a mediocre time. I will give Amnesia a hard look.

i personally don't care about vip areas, but i do know those three you're referring to. amnesia is definitely the best option of 'em.

Thanks..it would definitely be good to hear from someone who has done it as well. After being to Vegas a few times I know that VIP can either suck or be completely awesome, all for the same price. I don't want to spend a bunch of money and have a mediocre time. I will give Amnesia a hard look.

I did the VIP thing but it is apart from the crowd. In Pacha you can get to the dance floor easy. You will lose the experience of the club in VIP. Amnesia would be the best VIP if you must do it, but you will miss the ice cannon.

Good info..I will look into Amnesia, but I may skip it altogether with what you are saying. I don't want to to pay a bunch of extra money and yet miss out on the vibe of the club. Appreciate the feedback!

In my view, having done it at most of the clubs (just ignore the cavernous Privilege) - the vip area in amnesia is the best in terms of getting a totally differing perspective of the club that you don't normally have. But with the Pacha VIP you are much much closer to the dancefloor and so maybe have a better feel of the 'vibe' in the club.

As marc said, Space isn't a VIP club at all, and the area where the vip is located on Terraza is at the back and not really positioned vaery well at all...

so - in summary Amnesia or Pacha depending on what you want from the experience

Good info..I will look into Amnesia, but I may skip it altogether with what you are saying. I don't want to to pay a bunch of extra money and yet miss out on the vibe of the club. Appreciate the feedback!

If you want to get upstairs away from the madness of downstairs in Amnesia you can buy balcony tickets for 20 Euros extra for some nights. It's 250 Euros per person for a table in Amnesia and thats really expensive for what you actually get. Pacha is 150 Euros per person and is a better all round deal imo

Can any of the VIP experts on here advise me about going VIP at Cocoon Closing at Amnesia....do you pay a something like 500eur for a table and included in that is entry, a bottle or 2 of spirits with mixers and room to dance when the rest of the place is rammed? How many people can you have to a table? I've read something about minimum spend - is that on top of the table price?? Dont want to get caught out!

If you want to get upstairs away from the madness of downstairs in Amnesia you can buy balcony tickets for 20 Euros extra for some nights. It's 250 Euros per person for a table in Amnesia and thats really expensive for what you actually get. Pacha is 150 Euros per person and is a better all round deal imo

Please can you tell me, do you buy the balcony pass once you're in the club? Or do you buy a different ticket for the night which includes that?

Thanks! :)

Some of my friends and I are heading to Ibiza August 19 through the 27th and are looking to do VIP at 1 of 3 shows. If you had your preference which would you choose?

Tiesto @ Privilege - Monday, August 22nd

Be @ Space - Wednesday, August 24th (Armin Van Buuren & Gareth Emery)

Cream @ Amnesia - Thursday, August 25th (Paul Van Dyk)

All 3 are around 825 Euro from what I understand (Though Amnesia will charge 50 Euro for each person as an entry fee so it is higher than the other 2).

I understand some think VIP is lame or somehow vain, but my friends and I want to do this at least once..it's the first and maybe only time we go so why not go all out. Any thoughts?

The Space vip is just a tiny penned in area - surely no-one in their right mind pays to get in there?!

The new Privilege vip looks allright -

http://www.privilegeibiza.com/vip/index.html

Too bad there aren't any good nights there anymore!!

Can any of the VIP experts on here advise me about going VIP at Cocoon Closing at Amnesia....do you pay a something like 500eur for a table and included in that is entry, a bottle or 2 of spirits with mixers and room to dance when the rest of the place is rammed? How many people can you have to a table?

Hi MM.

In the post above yours it suggested its €250 per person at the table. A Frightening amount IMO.

If you want to do VIP, do it at Amnesia. No question. You can then just leave it behind and go enjoy the ice cannon etc., and use it as a quick pit stop/refuge when you want a break from the crowd.

They're all a lot of money for what you get but if you've got the money to spare and want to spend it then what the heck.

Privilege is so vast I really wonder what the point would be.

You don't need to do VIP at Space. It's completely unnecessary waste of money and the whole point is to enjoy the whole club. Just go to El Salon (you can smoke in there - they even have ashtrays now .. same at the bar at the big area between Terraza & main room that I always forget the name of :lol:) or upstairs to the 1er Etage for fresh air (you can smoke up there too).

Even at a packed out Revolution I never waited more than 2 minutes to get served at any one of the many bars. Word of caution @ Space - 2 people physically ejected from 1er Etage for overtly skinning up there. If you want to do this kind of stuff be discreet and better not to put the management in a compromising position by flaunting it.

Back