VIP Pacha

lowermosley

Thinking of getting a table for Guettas night at Pacha 2 July. I just wondering if anybody knows, The bottles that start at €325, is it 70 cl, 1 l or magnum bottle?

Pretty sure most are 70cl. But the odd-few are 1l. Magnums are available at €€€ more.

The cheapest vodkas are (or were) Stolichnaya & Finlandia. Smirnoff was about €400. And upwards for more premium brands. Vodka was the cheapest spirit available. I think whiskeys started from €400. This info is circa 2011.

just to let you guys know - pacha VIP tables went up in prices just now. to be fair their VIP prices had stayed the same for the last few years and whether you believe it or not, pacha's VIP is actually one of the most affordable ones on the island. for the regular tables, the minimum spend is now 250€ per head instead of 200€ as it used to be.

Looking to share with 2 or more people a VIP table at Pacha on the 3rd September - there are only the two of us and we can't get a table unless we can find some other party people to join us ?

If anyone has suggestions........

Looking to share with 2 or more people a VIP table at Pacha on the 3rd September - there are only the two of us and we can't get a table unless we can find some other party people to join us ?

If anyone has suggestions........

you can get a table for 2... i've done it before.

Why anyone wants to pretend they are a VIP? Nothing to do with the original ethos of house music.

Why anyone wants to pretend they are a VIP? Nothing to do with the original ethos of house music.

I agree, but lots of people don't really get a table because of the 'vip' factor. I do understand those who simply like to have a table, be able to sit for a bit, enjoy having bottle service, not having to queue at the bars, separate toilets etc. on a very busy night it can make your night a tad more comfy. I don't mind a packed club where everywhere is rammed, but not everyone is up for that. yet still there are lots of people that want to see certain artists who always fill their venues to capacity.

What are tables looking like this year? Looking for Flower Power opening and we’re going with un-seasoned clubbers so they’ll definitely need somewhere to sit. And hey, bottle service ain’t all that bad (#DubaiWanker)

Back