VIP? Help!!!

I am also extremely beautiful but have had the same problems as yourself.

Are you sure you haven't got **** shoes on?

That is often the problem.

The Defected Villa has a wheelie bin around the back which is emptied on a Wednesday. If you climb inside and wait, it is eventually pushed against the back door to the villa.

You can the just pop out when you hear the music starting.

Last year I shared the wheelie bin with an unattractive person. It was the longest three days of my life.

The Defected Villa has a wheelie bin around the back which is emptied on a Wednesday. If you climb inside and wait, it is eventually pushed against the back door to the villa.

Last year I shared the wheelie bin with an unattractive person. It was the longest three days of my life.

ROTFLMAO - Respect!!! 8)

Too much PMSL

:lol::lol::lol: @ MarkB!!!

somehow get backstage access with some of the artists?!?!
I've had this, not because I'm a supermodel (well, I'm pretty gorgeous and all that, of course....:lol:), but because I became friends with people involved in the club. I think that happened precisely because I really don't care about VIP and getting backstage and other b.s. like that. So I guess that avenue won't work for you!

In LA its way easy to get VIP status anywhere I go, but it seemed nearly impossible at the clubs in Ibiza no matter how attractive you are....:eek:
Extremely easy to get into the VIP areas in Ibiza. Just PAY for it like everyone else. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:.never got that vip lark when your a normal joe soap you stick out a mile..i once met prince nasim hammed and comic lee evans at the old liberty bar in ibiza town back in 93/94..they were jokin about walkin up around castle cock as we used to call it back then..ha ha

So I was in Ibiza last year and obviously I'm returning for 14 days/nights this summer in July. I wanted to know if there is any way to get invited to the Defected Villa for one of their epic pool parties or somehow get backstage access with some of the artists?!?! Has anyone out there ever accomplished such a mission? In LA its way easy to get VIP status anywhere I go, but it seemed nearly impossible at the clubs in Ibiza no matter how attractive you are....:eek:

and what exactly do you want all of us to do about it?

organise a whip round?

send a petition to Dunmore to get you admitted?

bribe the 'seguridad' for you?

were I feeling more kind-hearted I might try and arrange one of the above, however my instinct at the moment is to invite you to sit on this finger and spin.

Can't but think you'd be better off asking on the defected forums instead?

Still you haven't made a VIP party unless you're trying to hail a cab at about 4 in the afternoon just down from KM5 after everyone else has gone to sleep...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I was in Ibiza last year and obviously I'm returning for 14 days/nights this summer in July. I wanted to know if there is any way to get invited to the Defected Villa for one of their epic pool parties or somehow get backstage access with some of the artists?!?! Has anyone out there ever accomplished such a mission? In LA its way easy to get VIP status anywhere I go, but it seemed nearly impossible at the clubs in Ibiza no matter how attractive you are....:eek:

Post a picture and I'll see what I can do.
A pic with your vip clubbing outfit or swimsuit will do.

MarkB:lol::lol:

<-----Note to self becareful what you ask for on spot light or you will get the piss taken out of you:rolleyes::lol:
When I first saw this thread I thought it must be a wind-up.
The message that comes across (to me) is one of entitlement to free VIP and invites to parties because of her (?) previous experiences elswhere.
If it were of the more 'keen amateur' kind of enquiry then I'm sure it wouldn't have earned the same responses.

When I first saw this thread I thought it must be a wind-up.
The message that comes across (to me) is one of entitlement to free VIP and invites to parties because of her (?) previous experiences elswhere.
If it were of the more 'keen amateur' kind of enquiry then I'm sure it wouldn't have earned the same responses.

I was joking when I put that up, spotlighters are very helpful in most cases

.......but come on - posting "but it seemed nearly impossible at the clubs in Ibiza no matter how attractive you are....:eek: " is just asking for :lol::lol::lol: I mean my Mum thinks i am gorgeous but taking along a note from my Mum making just that point doesnt mean I will gain entrance at a private villa party....:lol::lol::lol:

Everyone know that the best way to gain entrance to the most exclusive villa parties in Ibiza is to dance like a goober!:p

Back