VIP at Amnesia

mofle619

Hey everyone! This is my first post even though i have been reading along for a while. Some friends and I are heading to Ibiza from June 27th to July 5th. This is going to be my second time on this amazing island and I still get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! The first time was last year and I was only there for three days and hated myself for not staying longer!

Anyway, back to the point of the post, we are trying to get VIP the first night we arrive at Amnesia for the Cream party on June 27th. I have emailed them a couple times but they have not answered so does anyone here know how to get a hold of them or what their response time is usually? I know I should probably be patient as there is a lot of time but we want to make sure that we have this set up before it sells out or something. Any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!

That would be cool too, but i mean VIP bottle service. We all saved up enough money and decided we will do it just one night during the trip. Anyway, we are trying to get that set up with Amnesia but they have not replied.

I'm sure if you use the VIP booking form they will get back to you before the event to confirm details.

Hey! They replied and I got it all set up. I know I was just being impatient but I am glad its set up now, thanks!!

Back