Villas.X

mojito

Has anyone ever rented a villa for like 3 nights or even 2? Thinking of ideas for a wedding reception and I don't want a villa for a whole week if I do chose to have one there, so I want to know whether it can be ruled out. Thanks

Ive rented villas several times but They are mostly rented for a week or more unless out season, then you might get one for a weekend..
Anyhows good luck with it, hope u get what ya after :)

July or August may be more difficult but still should be possible, Another idea may be to rent a small hotel for all the guests, I have seen that done where a party of 20 ish took over the whole place for a week, That worked very well by the seem of it,

Tim

I rented one for 18 hours. Cost me a fortune. Had a few friends over, couple of folk from here included. Was quite fun:lol:

I don't fancy taking over a hotel or stayin in a villa for a week there are gonna be nights/days where I wanna distance myself from my family if u know what i mean lol I did look at some of the small hotels there's one very nice one I liked it kind of looked like old ruins or something but I have to think about how I'm gonna be looking walking in from clubs! How much did the villa cost for 18 hours if u don't mind me asking ?

I stayed in a villa for the first time last year and now couldn't imagine staying in a hotel. Absolutely loved it.

You can book them for a few days but I think you have to get in there sharpish.

I'm not sure if staying in a villa the whole week would be for me, I'm a bit too nosey! A lot of villas dont have prices. maybe in that case I won't be able to afford them anyway lol

Back