Villa Susan San antonio

has anyone stayed in villa Susan in San Antonio ??? How did u find it? Is it easy to find, staying there end of July iv always stayed in hotels so really looking forward to this

Thanks

Get a hotel. There's a waiting list as long as your arm to rob these "Villas" the last few years.. not the villa experience you want to be remembering..

I loved staying in a villa for the week after my wedding but as it was remote, the transport became a bit of an issue and we spent a fortune on taxis and private drivers.

Only do it if you're happy to spend a lot of money (and time!) dealing with taxis/drivers or if you have a sober designated driver.

I just googled it an came across the home away listing for it. Im assuming you've already looked at this, the satellite photo seems to match with the photos listed.

If you have a car (which would probably be recomended) you should use google streetview to memorise where to turn off coming from different directions, landmarks to look for. Should make life easier on arrival. Would probably be easiest to head to San An first and know how to get there from there. Its not toooo far a walk into the bay area. You should take some small torches with each of you in case you end up stumbling around unlit caminos in the dark. My friend fell down a hole one night doing this and ended up with a nasty injury.

Also beware posting listings of all the nights you are going to, now you have advertised on the internet where you will be leaving all your belongings unattended etc ;)

some Djs complain about robbery of their material in ibz that week, speakers, & so on...talking about a particular robbery week at villas..

Ask the owner for the address since you have already booked. Drop a pin on google maps and use your phone for navigation.

Sometimes I wonder how people have made it this far...

Back