veryverywrongindeed

I was at the first one but had to leave 2 hours after it started to catch a plane.

It was a bit empty (and cold!) at Turnmills but I seem to remember shaking it pretty hard to the music. Tim Sheridan pushed back his set by 2 hours so I just missed him.

There were a bunch of us there that night... anyone else care to comment on the remainder of the party?

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't spend much time in the main room where sheridan was playing as it was SOOOO cold, but room 2 was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC - brilliant sleazy tech house and a great crowd. Absolutely loved it and stayed until the end.

Highly recommended, but wonder if it's pulling the crowds or not. Music policy, imo, is perfect for afterhours. Dirty tech house, I just hope that the main room fills for when they get some of the DC10 DJ's in and stuff, as it's too cold in there.

Stu who went last sunday said they only had room 2 open.. is that right??

He had a blinder apparently.

Ferd said:
Stu who went last sunday said they only had room 2 open.. is that right??

He had a blinder apparently.

hey dude

you should deffo come down to check it out mate. sunday's party just gone was the best one yet for sure! some mad peeps in there causing havoc and seriosuly sic tunage!!

it's only been going 3 weeks but already has a good following and everyone seems bang up for it. the launch was a weird one as it followed together feb party... and anyone still in the club could stay on.... which was why the main room was used.

the current set up (although in time it will probably grow into the main room also) is T2 - which is a proper room to 'ave it (!) and topfloor where they play pop tunes and you can chill, eat ice poles etc.

go to www.veryveryverywrongindeed.co.uk for more info.

this week's guests are Bugged Out!, Cheshire Catz and Mutiny :D

stix said:
hey dude

you should deffo come down to check it out mate. sunday's party just gone was the best one yet for sure! some mad peeps in there causing havoc and seriosuly sic tunage!!

it's only been going 3 weeks but already has a good following and everyone seems bang up for it. the launch was a weird one as it followed together feb party... and anyone still in the club could stay on.... which was why the main room was used.

the current set up (although in time it will probably grow into the main room also) is T2 - which is a proper room to 'ave it (!) and topfloor where they play pop tunes and you can chill, eat ice poles etc.

go to www.veryveryverywrongindeed.co.uk for more info.

this week's guests are Bugged Out!, Cheshire Catz and Mutiny :D

ooh - does that mean you could have occasional trade parties in the main room if it's generally closed? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

naddyz said:
ooh - does that mean you could have occasional trade parties in the main room if it's generally closed? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Weren't we saying that on the night!!!

OMG that would be amazing!

Trade is the best club London has ever seen and will ever see. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...and combined with the VVVWI music policy it can only get better! :eek: :D :D :D

Please don't tease me with statements like that just in case it doesn't happen.

Robder said:
Weren't we saying that on the night!!!

OMG that would be amazing!

Trade is the best club London has ever seen and will ever see. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...and combined with the VVVWI music policy it can only get better! :eek: :D :D :D

Please don't tease me with statements like that just in case it doesn't happen.

Please can someone suggest this to Mr Tim Sheridan and the trade collective?

(can you imagine how good it would be???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :eek: )

I went last week and it was wicked.

A few casualties, but the music was top notch. Some silliness in the bar as well - very funny !

Back